Robert Lui

I have done a complete 180 on him. His defense has turned from abysmal to pretty good. His attack is top notch, and he looks like a threat to break the line every time when he runs. His passing game and kicking game are outstanding. I love how he is willing to get the ball ahead of Benji, because he mostly makes the correct decision. The only two halfbacks I would take ahead of him now are Thurston and Cronk.

@Black Orange White:

I have done a complete 180 on him. His defense has turned from abysmal to pretty good. His attack is top notch, and he looks like a threat to break the line every time when he runs. His passing game and kicking game are outstanding. I love how he is willing to get the ball ahead of Benji, because he mostly makes the correct decision. The only two halfbacks I would take ahead of him now are Thurston and Cronk.

x 2 … pass me another piece of that humble pie please

I’ll take some of that pie as well.

Posted using RoarFEED

He was OUTSTANDING!!!

I told you so! I may have been wrong on Moltzen but not Lui. Brilliant!

Posted using RoarFEED

@russelldp:

I’ll take some of that pie as well.

Posted using RoarFEED

Can I have a slice too…… 😊 😊 😊

He played great tonight and is getting better with every game.
I thought his defense was right up there and his attack is top shelf…

Good to hear that the guys that gave him a bit of a bagging can admit it. It is amazing what you can achieve when the people around you believe in you.

Great game Rob.

Sill shitty that Benji threw that pass away in the dragons quater on the first tackle! A bullet pass to Ayshford on the first with 10 or so to go……what was he thinking?

At least he isn’t leaving the club, and he has been fantastic!

@Tigersmurf:

Good to hear that the guys that gave him a bit of a bagging can admit it. It is amazing what you can achieve when the people around you believe in you.

Great game Rob.

Sill s*** that Benji threw that pass away in the dragons quater on the first tackle! A bullet pass to Ayshford on the first with 10 or so to go……what was he thinking?

Yes my new TV is booked in for counselling after that play Three blokes abused the crap out of it . :rant
Why not hit it up for three and take the one point like we did a few minutes later

Lui was a turnstile in defence 3 months ago. Not since. Outstanding.

@happy tiger:

@Tigersmurf:

Great game Rob.

Sill s*** that Benji threw that pass away in the dragons quater on the first tackle! A bullet pass to Ayshford on the first with 10 or so to go……what was he thinking?

Yes my new TV is booked in for counselling after that play Three blokes abused the crap out of it . :rant
Why not hit it up for three and take the one point like we did a few minutes later

Haha, thats exactly what I said Happy!!

I’ll eat humble pie(not the Tom variety)…Lui is hitting form at the right end of the season!!!

Robert Lui = Dragons’ nemesis 😛

Excellent game tonight and played an excellent hand in attack. His defence has improved massively which has really made a difference to the overall look of the Tigers game.

great game tonight love the way he held that ball up to put heigno in for a try.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.