What will happen next week...

We will come out and fire, score some flashy tries and beat the Bulldogs.

The commentators will rave about how they love watching us play, how Tim Sheens is an “innovator” and about how well coached we are.

Then we’ll be watching the finals from our loungerooms as always, for the fourth year running.

:deadhorse:

I really don’t care what happens next week 😦

The forum will go offline at 6.30pm

@innsaneink:

The forum will go offline at 6.30pm

yea i’m glad i haven’t filled in my survey yet.

We will be heavy out numbered by the Bulldogs fans at a Tigers home game.

Doggies are too well coached and have too good a mentality not to be up for the game. They will want a semi final like intensity, especially on D.

They’ll beat us by a lot.

We will be really down on troops…Moltzen, Galloway, Skando all clearly hurt and no need to play + TNT, Ryan etc.

Could be a slaughter.

Which may be a good thing if it gets us to actually act over the off season and go into the market.

@cnx_tigers:

Which may be a good thing if it gets us to actually act over the off season and go into the market.

Ha, yeah, so we can go and buy some more reserve grade rejects.

Since we won the comp we’ve bought two decent players, Galloway and Ellis. The rest have been utter shit.

Gareth Ellis will score his first try and not have to do the ’ nudie run’ 😆
the team will be eager to have a great last game for Dean Collis, Dene Halatua & John Morris. :wahoo:
Skando if he does play will either convert a try or kick a penalty goal.

@Ghostdogg:

me too

@hybrid_tiger:

The commentators will rave about how they love watching us play, how Tim Sheens is an “innovator” and about how well coached we are.

Then we’ll be watching the finals from our loungerooms as always, for the fourth year running.

😆 thought you would have slit your wrists by now Hybrid….another failed season…

@Geo.:

@hybrid_tiger:

😆 thought you would have slit your wrists by now Hybrid….another failed season…

Used to it by now Geo. Too predictable.

we will probably smash the dogs and show everyone we are the best team to finsh 9 in the comp :deadhorse:

@Ghostdogg:

yeah i hear you ……
yet another failure season… but nobody will have to pay… just us hardworking fans who keep backing up week after week month after month , year after year …

imagine keeping your job after failing for four years in a row …

Morris will probably play 80……or sit on the bench for 80

next week - couldn;t not give a rats although would probably be best if we got flogged.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.