1. Moltzen - 102 metres in attack, 1 line break, 1 offload, 2 tackle breaks, 2 tackles, 1 missed tackle.
The Good - On the biggest occasion of this season so far, Moltzen arguably had his best game of the season. He ran the ball back hard like a fullback should, looked dangerous in attack and was safe in defusing kicks at the back. One of the Tigers best tonight.
The Bad - One silly mistake in the second half when the Tigers had the Dragons on the ropes. Fortunately the poor kick in behind the line saw the Dragons drop the ball a couple of tackles later.
2. Ryan - 59 metres in attack, 1 try, 1 offload, 5 tackles, 2 missed tackles.
The Good - Proved safe all game and certainly outshone Tuqiri tonight.
The Bad - Did not get a lot of ball in attack, but it was one of those nights where the Tigers wingers did not see a lot of open space.
3. Ayshford - 127 metres in attack, 1 try assist, 4 offloads, 3 tackle breaks, 11 tackles, 3 missed tackles, 1 error.
The Good - Solid in attack and defence all night, outplayed Cooper and looked strong out there.
The Bad - One dropped ball in the second half and he left the field late with what was a suspected concussion.
18. Utai - 93 metres in attack, 1 tackle break, 6 tackles, 5 missed tackles.
The Good - Ran straight and hard but that was it.
The Bad - Defensively he was shocking and Sheens was lucky to get away with this tonight as Gasnier made Utai look like a park footballer. the little fella is solid enough on the wing but defensively he is not cut out for the centres and Brown should have been brought on at halftime. With Lawrence due back next week I can only find a spot on the bench for Utai but Brown is still the safer option there too.
5. Tuqiri - 69 metres in attack, 1 tackle break, 4 tackles, 4 errors.
The Good - Didn’t get injured.
The Bad - Poor hands let him down tonight as he practically lost the ball each time he ran sideways. He was just too easy a target for the Dragons and still looks short of a run with very little football this year. Needs Lawrence inside him for some opportunities.
6. Marshall - 65 metres in attack, 1 try, 1 line break, 1 line break assist, 4 goals, 1 field goal, 1 offload, 2 tackle breaks, 13 tackles, 4 missed tackles, 1 error.
The Good - Quite a controlled performance overall from Marshall as he did not really take the line on a lot and left a lot of playmaking to Lui. Still looked a threat everytime he touched the ball and his opening try was just freakish. Kicked reasonably well.
The Bad - Threw one shocking pass in the first half and I felt he could have stamped his authority on the game in the second half more than he did as the Dragons really looked rattled from the Tigers opening set. Nothing significant to complain about though as Benji was good.
7. Lui - 74 metres in attack, 1 try assist, 1 line break, 1 line break assist, 2 offloads, 3 tackle breaks, 8 tackles, 4 missed tackles, 2 errors.
The Good - Very good playmaking game tonight and really took some pressure off Benji and Robbie with his kicking and passing game. Also looked dangerous when he took the line on. Defensively he was tested but not too bad overall.
The Bad - Nothing I can really pinpoint tonight, he was solid and one of the Tigers better players.
8. Gibbs - 82 metres in attack, 1 tackle break, 18 tackles, 3 missed tackles.
The Good - Went forward and defensively strong, typical Gibbs effort really and he was reliable and solid.
The Bad - Nothing to complain about.
9. Farah - 53 metres in attack, 1 offload, 1 tackle break, 43 tackles, 2 missed tackles.
The Good - Defensively good all game. Kicking game out of dummy half was effective, gave good service out of dummy half.
The Bad - Down in attack compared to last week, but it was one of those tough grinding games where the wrestle dominated so it’s hard to criticse based on that.
10. Galloway - 114 metres in attack, 6 tackle breaks, 25 tackles, 1 missed tackle.
The Good - Strong go forward all night and the big fella did not take a backward step. Defended well.
The Bad - Not tonight.
11. Fulton - 130 metres in attack, 1 line break, 1 offload, 4 tackle breaks, 35 tackles, 3 missed tackles.
The Good - Channel 9 MOM and fully deserved it. He was in everything and constantly took the ball up all night and defended tirelessly. Pick of the Tigers tonight.
The Bad - Yeah right, not tonight baby, Liam had the power of Grayskull on his side.
12. Ellis - 87 metres in attack, 3 offloads, 22 tackles, 1 missed tackle, 1 error.
The Good - Solid in attack and defence.
The Bad - Gave away one penalty but that’s nitpicking considering what he brings to the Tigers side.
13. Heighington - 99 metres in attack, 1 try, 1 line break, 1 offload, 3 tackle breaks, 34 tackles, 1 missed tackle, 1 error.
The Good - Scored a nice try, ran hard all night and defended well.
The Bad - Not tonight.
14. Brown - 3 metres in attack, 1 tackle.
The Good - Not enough game time to rate a mention here.
The Bad - Not enough game time to rate a mention here. Unlucky not to be brought on at halftime.
15. Flanagan - 28 metres in attack, 16 tackles, 1 missed tackle.
The Good - Solid in defence. Good to see him get some game time in the finals as he produces consistent performances.
The Bad - Just not built big enough for the backrow. Put 10kg on him and he’d go really well.
16. Groat - 11 metres in attack, 20 tackles, 1 error.
The Good - Defended well and handled the occasion well.
The Bad - Not enough ball but most of his minutes came when the Tigers had no ball as his stats show.
17. Woods - 90 metres in attack, 1 offload, 20 tackles, 1 missed tackle, 1 error.
The Good - Strong in attack and defence, handled the big occasion well.
The Bad - Came up with a mistake in the Tigers half in the second half and gave away a penalty in the first half resulting in 2 points to the Dragons.
(Team stats to be updated)
Try assists - 2
Offloads - 16
Line breaks - 3
Line break assists - 2
Tackles made - 283
1 on 1 tackles - 13
Missed tackles - 32
Tackle breaks - 27
Total metres - 1286
Errors - 13
Penalties - 3
Possession - 52%
Completion rate - 28/36 = 78%