Next week

Looks like we will be playing broncos or warriors next week at home if other results go as expected.

the two likely routes to the GF look like this:

Broncos–>Manly–> GF

Warriors–> Melbourne–> GF

I think playing brisbane in sydney and manly in sydney looks to be the best options for us. So lets Cheer on the warriors!

Yeah we want the Warriors to win, this will get us on away from a Melb away game (providing Melb and Manly win ofcourse)

Agreed!!! Go warriorsssss
Although I have a feeling storms may suprise us and lose along the way

Posted using RoarFEED

After tonight,with WT winning on a wet track with Utai in the centres, anything can happen.

Go the Warriors tomorrow, it is then.

Anything that has us against and beating the broncos. My father in law goes for them and i would love to tell him “not only am i rooting your daughter, but my footy team just smashed yours”

Will that match v Warriors/Broncos be at the SFS or ANZ?

Don’t worry guys Cowboys will beat the Sea Crows tonights
And won’t Des have a reason to whinge then :bawling

@tigerdan:

Anything that has us against and beating the broncos. My father in law goes for them and i would love to tell him “not only am i rooting your daughter, but my footy team just smashed yours”

You’re all class, Dan 😃

i want us to be the team that retires lockyer.

@tigerdan:

Ok then.

@Team Tiger:

@tigerdan:

You’re all class, Dan 😃

Haha, i was pretty pissed when i wrote that. Man if she ever saw that post, i would be in SO MUCH TROUBLE.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.