Sheens

What did Sheens have to say after the match?

I only saw footage of Bennett and Hornby.

speaking of ‘after the match’, i cant help but notice over the past few games - as soon as the siren blows, Gibbs walks straight off and up the tunnel while the other players are shaking hands/celebrating/cheering… strange?

Haven’t noticed Diver.

Love the way Beau was working the crowd after the match… he loved it.

@Diver:

speaking of ‘after the match’, i cant help but notice over the past few games - as soon as the siren blows, Gibbs walks straight off and up the tunnel while the other players are shaking hands/celebrating/cheering… strange?

No wonder , it’s a massive crime that this loyal clubman had been forced out of our great club

@Kaiser:

http://www.foxsports.com.au/League/039held-composure-better039/video-e6frf3ou-1226133515296?subcat=1225914658670&site=FoxSports

Loved Robbie’s comment to finish off the press conference… ‘can we leave now before I do a Rafa Nadal on you?’… Hope he was ok afterwards!!!

@Aladinsane:

@Diver:

No wonder , it’s a massive crime that this loyal clubman had been forced out of our great club

Probably got more to do with his cronic injuries… straight to the ice I would imagine… Your suggestion its because he is being forced out is ridiculous imo

@Kaiser:

@Aladinsane:

@Diver:

Your suggestion its because he is being forced out is ridiculous imo

Agreed

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.