Can barely contain myself...

omg. this win has me truly believing the tigers can go all the way THIS YEAR. I honestly thought that the dragons would be way better come finals time, but after tonights game i can honestly say i think the only thing between the tigers and the premiership is melbourne.

i was talking to my parents (love you guys!!) during the game and i knew the tigers would win. i just felt it. did anyone else?

it was honestly like they didn’t even play as well as they can but still beat them well within their capabilities.

as of now i really believe the tigers can win it this year.

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Haha I had a few dragons mates (yes unfortunately) in the crowd. They were sending me texts all game, I kept it in my pocket and when the siren sounded there phones were off!!! Thankfully I bumped into them outside and boy did I read a few of those texts back to them as they zipped up there jackets and covered there jerseys. Sucko

Posted using RoarFEED

@turnstyle:

but after tonights game i can honestly say i think the only thing between the tigers and the premiership is melbourne.

yeah i dont want us to play melbourne in melbourne in week 3 of the finals. we need atleast one of the away teams to win this weekend

Melbournes pack without blair lacks the toughness needed to beat us .Bring on whoever wants a go .We were totaly ripped off last year and we should be playing this season for back to back titles .

It is very exciting. I am absolutely wrapped.

But, lets not get ahead of ourselves. There is still a distance to go between this moment and 2011 Premiers.

Congratulations all the players and staff. Massive effort. An effort that has paid off. Don’t stop now!!!

PS: I think there is enough fight and resolve in the team to take on anyone.

" YOU CAN DO IT "

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.