NEW TALENT!

fORGET MILLER AND SIRRO THE TWO BIGGEST TALENTS IN THE 20S ARE TEDESCO AND NOFOALUMA BOTH WERE BRILLANT TONIGHT IN A REALLY BAD SIDE. SIRRO WAS WOEFUL AND MILLER WAS NOT FAR BEHIND, BUT HOW GOOD WERE THE OTHER TWO, WHAT DOES EVERY ONE ELSE THINK?

*I have to agree with you bp, in what was a very disappointing effort those two played well, it looked like Sirro’s game was well affected by his injury.

We really have some great new talent coming through in Tedesco Nofoaluma Sironen Lovett and Santi all 17 year olds who have been given a run in NYC after SG Ball commitments finished for the year.

I have watched nearly every under 20’s game this year and How Miller was named in the under 20’s team of the year is beyond me. I know he has been carrying an injury but I just can’t see why he is supposedly so good.

I have seen Sirronen play a lot better he too is not a 100%.

Koroibete also a long way from being 100% seen him do better.

Tedesco another carrying an injury into the game.

BMM didn’t look a 100% …for some reason he always looks better playing NRL than NYC

Always impressed with Mosese Fotuaika

I think sirro is paying the price of a long school season, but his defence to night and his ball handelling was very poor, if i had been coach he would have been hooked, miller was not much better.
Pray we keep LUI next season because miller and sirrro are not ready for nrl/.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.