Dragons fans

Are the sorest losers in the comp. We had a dragons fan sitting behind us who was giving it to us deluxe up until about the 60 min mark then for some unknown reason he went really quiet! After full-time I said bad luck mate and went to shake his hand and he threw his beer at me! Unfortunately for him it missed and went all over his missus the clown. I have never seen a bunch of fans be so loud on the way into a game yet so quiet on the way out. It must have been a long trip back down the F6 to penrith by the sea. Massive sooks!

Posted using RoarFEED

Agree. I had one push me in the back outside the ground for no reason at all - apart from the scoreline.

Typical saints acting like cry babies lastnight after the tigers got them good…. Saint fans still living in the passed of last yr… They were lucky of last YR the reason for it happening cause they had the ref as their 14th man… WE GOT THEM GOOD LASTNIGHT… :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Posted using RoarFEED

Went to the game with a pom and a Canadian who couldn’t believe that at a big game like that fans can intermingle, and drink beer. Their stories of footy in England and Argentena made me proud to be a fan of this great game in this great country. For all the niggling we shouldn’t lose sight of how lucky we are to be part of such a great sporting culture. 😃

I loved walking from the ground and hearing their post match analysis of how the ref handed us the game. The ref didn’t hand it to us, the dragqueens did by trying to shut up shop before the end of the first half. After that they had nothing.

hahaha how did the ref hand us the game…we got 2 lousy penalties all night…one was because they kicked out of the full…they were offside all night, they slowed the ball play all night…yet were not penalised!..Gosh I hate the Dragons and their fans!!..sweet win last night!..and watching their fans file out with 5 minutes to go was soooo sweet! :roll

Bunch of sooks!!

If the roles were reversed, many tigers fans would have hung around to wish the boys good luck for next week….not that lot! poor poor form.

@shiretiger:

Agree. I had one push me in the back outside the ground for no reason at all - apart from the scoreline.

He’s just shirty that he lives in the St George area…… 😉

I’m recording the game, seeing so many bad calls by the REF and yet the FAGON fans think the REF was answer to us getting across the line, no damn way, we had alot of calls against us…. The dragqueens made alot mistakes, it’s their fault they got themselves in this mess… But I’m gonna say my tigers simply outclassed them 2nd half, way better half then 1st half… GOOOO TIGERS

Posted using RoarFEED

Spot on Tigergirlz. We are lucky that we don’t have to be segregated.

I sat in the nosebleeds with mostly Tigers, but a lot of Saints supporters. And the Saints supporters were fine, no yobbos really. They were disappointed more than aggro.

Funniest thing was on the train back, a group of Saints supporters had a banner that said ‘Proper Try’. Which they held up and sang ‘st george scored a proper try, doo-dah, doo-dah’. Some Wests supporters started giving it to them, but it was all in good humour. Weird thing was they’d brought a ‘proper try’ sign to the game? Who does that?

Anyway, prefer the atmosphere of the hill at Leichhardt to the freezing cold of ANZ but as my mate said when we walked out after the win 'hey -'I don’t feel cold anymore!"

Go the Tigers!

Only thing better than giving it to the red and white army is giving to the blue and white gangsters!! Atleast u can give a bit back to the red and white without getting your head punched in!! I generally find them good sports. Even when I’m chanting “chokers” to them on the way out!! Haha

Posted using RoarFEED

Sure would be nice if you post topics in the right area. Moved accordingly and topics now merged.

@tigergirlz:

Went to the game with a pom and a Canadian who couldn’t believe that at a big game like that fans can intermingle, and drink beer. Their stories of footy in England and Argentena made me proud to be a fan of this great game in this great country. For all the niggling we shouldn’t lose sight of how lucky we are to be part of such a great sporting culture. 😃

so true the banter between rival fans is mostly done in good spirit…seems like its unique to our culture…let’s hope it never changes!

I was watching the game at the local club with a friend, and a couple of Dragon fans deliberately sat near us to stir the pot when they were leading.

After the game they were trying to hide from us, but we managed to remind them about the symptoms of choking.

I don’t think that you could safely do that with Doggies supporters.

Had a few behind us that kept screaming F’n cheats. I had a quiet word in one of their ears along the lines of a facial reconstruction was on the cards. Amazingly he said you and what army? I pointed at the dozens of tiger fans who were all looking back at us….him and his whole crew moved on.

Always enjoy the back and forths with the army but they really can not suffer a loss…a couple said we were too good but on the main they were extremely bitter.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.