Moltzen

The more this kid is playing this year, the more I’m regretting seeing him in another team’s jersey next year. He is going to be a huge loss if he keeps playing the way he is.

@LukeH:

The more this kid is playing this year, the more I’m regretting seeing him in another team’s jersey next year. He is going to be a huge loss if he keeps playing the way he is.

With Moltzen going it was more of a $$$ cap issue rather than the club wanting him out…he is on good coin at the Tigers and TBH wasn’t earning that $$$ until the last few weeks…I have no issues him leaving the Tigers as I feel we can and will ably replace him in 2012…with obviously a player on alot less $$$ than Moltz…meantime…Moltz has a premiership to win with the Tigers and I just hope he continues his current form for another 3 games!!!

Certainly helped him that he was playing the side he is going to next season
If he had shown that sort of form (well commitment to the ball and being positive in his decision making) when everything was going down we may have found a way of keeping him

I rate moltzen he was in similar firm befor he got injured it’s just unfortunate sheens had him playing centre earlier as that’s not his position . Surely we could have resigned him rather than sign reddy , grant and humble

Posted using RoarFEED

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.