Stripes across my heart/old theme song

where can i get "stripes across my heart " on cd or to download ,?

Don’t think I’ve heard of it, sorry can’t help.

that was an old balmain song

@alien:

that was an old balmain song

Thanks.

And if not in use today it should be today’s Wests Tigers song. I have an mp3 copy that I can send.

@senexx:

And if not in use today it should be today’s Wests Tigers song. I have an mp3 copy that I can send.

no its not, and no it shouldnt be. eye of the tiger is much better

I like Eye of the Tiger too but it’s lost its verve lately.

i don’t know where you can get one now but I’ve got it on an old tape

I’ve got it on my ipod. I can’t remember where i downloaded it. Have you tried googling it? Or googling Balmain theme songs?
I’m afraid i disagree on it being the clubs theme song. Its pretty awful IMO.
Eye of the Tiger is great, its a bit cliched though and getting worn. I wish they used the original instead of the cheesey Wests Tigers version. What else would be a good club song?

Eye of the Tiger should not be our official club song. It should be our fight song, played during tight games to pump up the crowd and carry the team over the line. The Tigers need a real club song, that encompasses our heritage and the people the club represents, EotT whilst a classic song doesnt really cut it.

This is something the club should work on ‘an official club song’ the words of which reflect a little on the past of Wests and Balmain perhaps but is mostly about the Wests Tigers of today and the future. The club should start a competition!!

@cunno:

This is something the club should work on ‘an official club song’ the words of which reflect a little on the past of Wests and Balmain perhaps but is mostly about the Wests Tigers of today and the future. The club should start a competition!!

Definitely a good idea.

@senexx:

I agree, we should consider the following:

1. Duran Duran’s “Hungry like the wolf” but substitute “wolf” with “tiger”
2. The Wiggles “Monkey Dance” but emphasis on the verse with tiger. Imagine 20,000 people at Leichhardt or Campbelltown singing “Do the tiger……growl!”

@senexx:

How about rejigging the “Eye of the Tiger” ??
Give it a harder ,edgier almost sinister sound

“I’ve got courage in my blood and stripes across my heart”

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.