Manly V Cowboys Crowd = Pathetic !

Pathetic crowd at SFS manly v cows….be lucky to be 20k

Posted using RoarFEED

So it’s true! Manly fans don’t travel away from Brookvale… Even if it’s just over the harbour bridge haha

What do you expect, Manly have no supporters.

I hope theyre not boycotting this game because it’s not at Brookvale, if so they’re a disgrace.

I gotta be honest, this crowd is embarrassing for the NRL considering it’s a finals match.

I know this is related to another thread, but if this was the AFL system, it would be Manly vs Brisbane which would be a much more enticing game to go to cracking prospect.
Meanwhile the Cowboys would of played the Warriors in Auckland and I am sure especially with it being an elimination game, there would of been a huge crowd there too.

What I don’t get is, at Brookie the game would get 18k easily. Why don’t the Manly fans make who would have gone to Brookie go to the SFS? Now I know most of the people from that area have no idea about the world beyond the Northern Beaches, but geez, they’re hopeless.

LOL @ Manly, hope they get hammered

@Jazza:

I hope theyre not boycotting this game because it’s not at Brookvale, if so they’re a disgrace.

I gotta be honest, this crowd is embarrassing for the NRL considering it’s a finals match.

I know this is related to another thread, but if this was the AFL system, it would be Manly vs Brisbane which would be a much more enticing game to go to cracking prospect.
Meanwhile the Cowboys would of played the Warriors in Auckland and I am sure especially with it being an elimination game, there would of been a huge crowd there too.

if that were the case we’d have played the Storm in Melbourne this week. The AFL system is so far ahead of the NRL system its not funny. The games in week 1 are so much more even as the bottom teams play each other, and the top teams playing each other makes it more mouth watering. God knows why the NRL persist with it. The AFL gave it the ass 10 yrs ago. If we used the AFL system this is what week 1 would have looked like

Storm v Tigers
Broncos v Manly
Dragons vs Knights
Warriors v Cowboys

how better does that situation look

manly fans dont like crossing the spit bridge

Anyone get official crowd…I thought crowd looked closer to 10-12k

They should be sent to the sunshine coast. They have no fans.

You should only need to take games to ANZ or SFS in the first week if its two Sydney teams,

@Jazza:

So it’s true! Manly fans don’t travel away from Brookvale… Even if it’s just over the harbour bridge haha

Well when you support a pack of losers like that you can’t be too smart
Probably would not remember how to turn their GPS’s back on .

@pacey:

You should only need to take games to ANZ or SFS in the first week if its two Sydney teams,

I agree but that crowd was an embrassement for the Manly club and the game in general. Cant Manly fans travel 30 mins ?

Both finals crowds have been below par IMO. To not be able to get in excess of 60000 to our game is a pretty big disappointment. If u put 2 local teams up against each other in the AFL u can guarantee the MCG would be jam packed!!! Essendon v Carlton tomorrow will be a sellout I guarantee!!!

@jas83:

Anyone get official crowd…I thought crowd looked closer to 10-12k

13,972 fans according to the Herald, an absolute disgrace by their ‘fans’ watch them all come out if they win the comp.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.