Who we versing next???

It either be warriors or Brisbane am guessing….

Posted using RoarFEED

if the Storm win tomorrow, the Warriors. If Newcastle win, the Storm

and if we lose we are out?

Yep now it’s do or die…. No chances now… Well I hope it’s warriors… :slight_smile:

Posted using RoarFEED

If Melbourne win (and they should) we play the Warriors Friday night and the Broncos play the Dragons Saturday night. It’s sudden death from now on.

Pardon my ignorance but where would these games be played? If we play Melbourne where would it be played, Sydney or Melbourne? Same with the Warriors. I hope they are played in Sydney and not elsewhere. ❓

If the Knights win we play Melbourne in Sydney, if Melbourne win we play Warriors in Sydney.

And if we beat the Warriors it’s Melbourne in Melbourne.

Winners get a regional home game, so either way its in Sydney.

Melbourne will towel the Knights. The crap thing with the results is that we play Storm in Melb if we beat Warriors… not looking forward to that!

But if Storm loose against the Knights we play Brisbane in Brisbane… DOUBLE not looking forward to that!

Thanks guys…I was just checking out Marshall_magic thread about the draw. I was originally sitting on the fence about the McIntyre System but now I think it is total BS

technically it is still fair - I don’t mind the Macintyre system for things like this.

this week we are playing a losing team below us - Warriors at our home venue - retaining home feild advantage

week after we play a winning team who finished above us - Melbourne - at their home venue retaining their homefield advantage for finishing first.

Warriors have lost Joel Moon for the season and Simon Mannering has some sort of knee injury but the seriousness of it is unknown.

Lawrence should be right to go for the Tigers.

i thought after week 2 of the semis all finals games were in sydney

@underdog:

technically it is still fair - I don’t mind the Macintyre system for things like this.

this week we are playing a losing team below us - Warriors at our home venue - retaining home feild advantage

week after we play a winning team who finished above us - Melbourne - at their home venue retaining their homefield advantage for finishing first.

The macintyre system itself isnt bad, its the NRLs take on how they distribute the games to home state, region and districts whatever they call it….the venues where Sydney teams dont get a true home game at all yet interstate and overseas teams can play all their games at home = is grossly unfair

@smoking gun:

i thought after week 2 of the semis all finals games were in sydney

Posted this link in another thread, but for your in for here’s the details for where finals are played:

http://www.nrl.com/TelstraPremiership/FinalsSeriesInformation/tabid/10894/Default.aspx

Finals haven’t been played exclusively in Sydney for many years…

the only reason i thought that was because a few year ago i remember brisbane v cowboys being moved from syd to qld. or maybe im wrong i dunno

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.