Ticket Info

From Wests Tigers:

Wests Tigers wish to remind Members about the ticket purchase process for the second week of NRL Finals.

Ticketed Members will have first opportunity to secure the best seats with the first ticket purchase window exclusively available for 2011 Wests Tigers Members.

From 10am on Monday morning, ticketed Members will be able to purchase tickets through Ticketek utilising their Access Advantage Number (AAN). This number remains the same as the AAN that was used for last week’s first final.

Non-ticketed Members will have access to tickets from 8pm on Monday night.

At this stage it is likely that Members will be able to purchase 8-10 tickets per membership for this match. Confirmation of this limit will be made by the NRL upon completion of the Melbourne v Newcastle final on Sunday afternoon.

General public will be able to purchase tickets from 10am Tuesday.

Another large crowd is expected and fans are encouraged to purchase tickets early in the week.

With Members receiving the best access to matches, now is the time to consider purchasing a Wests Tigers Membership for the 2012 season. With a great range of flexible options, there is a Membership package for every fan.

To enquire about a Membership package contact Wests Tigers Membership department on 02 8741 3300 or email > membership@weststigers.com.au> for more information./membership@weststigers.com.au

Tx Kul. Getting ready for anothe big Friday night. Will there be a Tigers Bay?

Tigergirls. ticketek says:
Wests Tigers supporter Bays:
CATEGORY 1
SBAY32
SBAY33
SBAY34
SBAY35
SBAY36

CATEGORY 2
SBAY31

CATEGORY 3
SBAY29
SBAY30

However, I’m determined to get a seat on the western side in Bay 13, where I normally sit.

Just going to check out the seating on Ticketek. Thanks for the info :supporter:

@prattenpark:

Tigergirls. ticketek says:
Wests Tigers supporter Bays:
CATEGORY 1
SBAY32
SBAY33
SBAY34
SBAY35
SBAY36

CATEGORY 2
SBAY31

CATEGORY 3
SBAY29
SBAY30

S

However, I’m determined to get a seat on the western side in Bay 13, where I normally sit.

Same here. Surely we can choose which side we sit on 😕 😕 😕

Yeah would like to be on the usual side for members tickets.

Can anyone get the map on the ticketek site? The tickets are so expensive I would like to know where we are sitting!!

@Mothermagpie:

Can anyone get the map on the ticketek site? The tickets are so expensive I would like to know where we are sitting!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/diehard2/2011titans.jpg

@Mothermagpie:

bay 35 looks good to me.

I can only get bay 15 online: I want to sit on the other side!

Posted using RoarFEED

I’m in Bay 15… Wanted to be on the other side…

What row CB?

Posted using RoarFEED

Yeah I can only get bay 15 as well…I’m going to hold off for a bit abd try and get closer to halfway

Posted using RoarFEED

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.