Beau Ryan..

Sunday roast just said ryan will face 1 week on the sidelines after a punching corner post after tigers win…

That’s bloody crap…

Posted using RoarFEED

Mate it was a gee up. Settle down!!

Posted using RoarFEED

Don’t think it was…. Relax ok I’m only posting what they said… Dont think any player can get off those…

Posted using RoarFEED

@BENJI:

Sunday roast just said ryan will face 1 week on the sidelines after a punching corner post after tigers win…

That’s bloody crap…

Posted using RoarFEED

omg BENJI. Mate one word of advice lay off the meds. Its a light hearted variety show 😆

Watever prick… Grow up…

Posted using RoarFEED

@BENJI:

Don’t think it was…. Relax ok I’m only posting what they said… Dont think any player can get off those…

Posted using RoarFEED

Yeah Tim Cahill got 2 weeks once too

@BENJI:

Watever prick… Grow up…

Posted using RoarFEED[/quot

:roll :bawling

The corner post was absoloutely flattened by Ryans hit.
He may have a case to answer.
I don’t think Beau has any carry over points, so he will be alright to play if we make the GF.

@BENJI:

That’s bloody crap…

Posted using RoarFEED

Weekend leave for you is not working. I have a bridge for sale if you want one. OMG

Gee whiz

Posted using RoarFEED

I also think this is a gee - up. If this is the case, I might start following the Netball instead.

It’s true. In other judiciary news, Benji was placed on report for throwing away his kicking tee rather then handing it to the ball boy.

OMG this can’t be true…if it is what is the game coming too…can’t even celebrate after a well earned victory!!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.