Knights to win our best scenario!!

Well it’s definite that we are on the same side of the draw as Melbourne so when would be the best time to play them. In 2 weeks in Melbourne or next week in Sydney!!

If we have to play them next week in Sydney in front of our fans at the SFS our chances increase massively.

I know today I’ll be cheering the knights!!

Posted using RoarFEED

@TigerDave81:

Well it’s definite that we are on the same side of the draw as Melbourne so when would be the best time to play them. In 2 weeks in Melbourne or next week in Sydney!!

If we have to play them next week in Sydney in front of our fans at the SFS our chances increase massively.

I know today I’ll be cheering the knights!!

Posted using RoarFEED

I agree totally. We have to play Melbourne at some stage. Best place would be next week in Sydney.

Melbourne in Sydney means that if we win we play Brisbane in Brisbane.

Easiest run to the Grand Final is to play the Warriors in Sydney then Melbourne in Melbourne.

@Craegus:

Melbourne in Sydney means that if we win we play Brisbane in Brisbane.

Easiest run to the Grand Final is to play the Warriors in Sydney then Melbourne in Melbourne.

Agreed, I do not want to play Brisbane in Brisbane purely for the Lockyer factor.

We have to play Melbourne at some stage. I’d rather they win today.

Newcastle I think can really give them a run for their money…and with the great odds i’m gonna put a few bucks on them to win by 1-12…nothing to lose and everything to gain makes a team hungry for victory!!

I’d rather Brisbane in Brisbane than Melbourne in Melbourne

I’d also rather a hard run into the Grand Final, be great to knock off Dragons, Storm and Broncos in consecutive weeks

if newcastle beat them and we play them next week, they will have lost their last 3, and we’ll be home, we should win under those circumstances.

It is a tough road either way, but so it should be, it is supposed to be hard to make a grand final, if it wasn’t they wouldn’t mean anything!

I disagree, rather go Warriors>Melbourne to get to the grand final than Melbourne>Broncos.

either way where screwed we have to go to Melbourne or Brisbane, its a joke if the knights win because the dragons are rewarded with playing them meaning our win friday night means NOTHING

I think the disgraceful refereeing in the Brisbane Game is all about giving Lockyer a fairytale sendoff

@Golden:

either way where screwed we have to go to Melbourne or Brisbane, its a joke if the knights win because the dragons are rewarded with playing them meaning our win friday night means NOTHING

yep coz we are zero chance aye? hell we might aswell not even show up. Your pessimism is world class mate

Can someone explain what the point of winning Friday night was?? if we that game we go to Brisbane Or melbourne… if we lose we go to Brisbane anyway then could play in Sydney.

When you think about it it means nothing, hell if Newcastle win they are then ranked higher then us and they finished 8th and get the same advantage its a JOKE even the knights would get teh soft side of the draw

Best road for us = Warriors in Sydney, Melb in Melb.

Storm have 3 absolute guns……but the rest of their team is very, very beatable. We can beat them down there if all our blokes stand up. We have MUCH more depth. Adam Woolnough and those other rejects vs Our Pack…we’d be a massive chance. Small crowd also and a lot would be with us. Massive chance.

Broncos in Brisbane…Locky’s final game up there…50 000 QLD’s going nuts…every 50/50 call would go their way…

Pretty much impossible IMO.

@GNR4LIFE:

@Golden:

yep coz we are zero chance aye? hell we might aswell not even show up. Your pessimism is world class mate

blahblah your getting as bad as someone else I know on this forum just stalking eveything I say

no we are a chance, but when you look at it nobody really wins much in Melborune, hell the storm wil be cheering on us Friday night as the warriors seem to be the only team that can win down there.

@Golden:

Can someone explain what the point of winning Friday night was?? if we that game we go to Brisbane Or melbourne… if we lose we go to Brisbane anyway then could play in Sydney.

When you think about it it means nothing, hell if Newcastle win they are then ranked higher then us and they finished 8th and get the same advantage its a JOKE even the knights would get teh soft side of the draw

Why we won? I’ll have a go:
Our path: Warriors (SFS), Storm (AAMI)
Dragons path: Broncos (Suncorp), Sea Eagles (SFS)

We go 6th 1st
They go 3rd 2nd

No difference, if you were expecting some magical easy run to the grand final you’re kidding yourself, based on the 3 games so far this week, the Warriors are the easiest beats left in the comp.

But hey, keep whinging.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.