People wanna throw in and get a corporate box ?

Just a thought … I see the open boxes are for groups up to 8. Wondering if people might be interested in throwing in ?

I like the idea of getting a beer when I want one and not lining up for 30 mins.

wouldn’t that throw up some interesting combo’s. I wouldn’t mind being there if 2 members who don’t see eye to eye on here end up in the same box

Specially with a few beers under the belt …

Dunno, I will get a price …

Prices are $220 per person, minimum of 12 people , max of 20. Includes beer , wine and soft drink. Also includes 2 parking spots and finger food. Box is either on the 20m or halfway line.

If i was to get a few people seriously interested I will book it. There is only a couple available. I alreay have the booking form …

Anyone keen ?

@genoshan:

Prices are $220 per person, minimum of 12 people , max of 20. Includes beer , wine and soft drink. Also includes 2 parking spots and finger food. Box is either on the 20m or halfway line.

If i was to get a few people seriously interested I will book it. There is only a couple available. I alreay have the booking form …

Anyone keen ?

I’m keen….I have a group of between 5-7 adults looking to book a corporate box for this game

How many do you have Genoshan?

Cheers
Agitator

There a lounge deal for singled

Posted using RoarFEED

@magpie2tiger:

There a lounge deal for singled

Posted using RoarFEED

Sorry Magie2tiger….I am a little naive, what does this mean?

Thanks
Agi

I have only 2 people. If we get a few more we can make it happen … If you are definite, I will actively search for a few more.

@genoshan:

I have only 2 people. If we get a few more we can make it happen … If you are definite, I will actively search for a few more.

Yes we are definites for the box…I read on the SFS Hospo website that boxes were available for groups of between 8-20. With my 7 and your 2 we should be able to secure a box. Can you send me your email address to my inbox?

Thanks

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.