The Thing We As Parents Get Roped Into Doing...

What can i say but the things we do…have been roped into taking my daughter to see Taylor Swift in Brisbane next year…how did this happen??? The trip to brisbane is great, the thought of sitting there listening to taylor swift for two hours not sooo great…

Yuck yuck yuck. oh well at least it’s not Justin beiber!

Posted using RoarFEED

Hopefully she is sing nude

Posted using RoarFEED

*will

Posted using RoarFEED

Don’t worry Lethal you know you just LOVE Taylor Swift
Like I got roped into taking kids fishing today

oh yeah happy i just lovveeeee her to death nottt!!! lol she’s not quite my speed… :slight_smile:

and yep jais…i can be thankful it’s not the bieber man…my god that guy irks me…seriously like grrrrr!

what music do u like lethal

anything but country alien…i listen to a little bit of everything…kings of leon…anastasia…gunners you just never get tired of listening to…3 doors down…nickelback…hinder…evensence…eminem…etc

@LethalGurlie:

anything but country alien…i listen to a little bit of everything…kings of leon…anastasia…gunners you just never get tired of listening to…3 doors down…nickelback…hinder…evensence…eminem…etc

Naaaaa I reckon Lethal is a Britney ,GaGa , Miley Cyrus fan myself
Can picture it now

lol oh pleaseeee i’m sorry HT i can’t picture it….

@LethalGurlie:

anything but country alien…

I don’t like country music…… and I don’t mean to denigrate those who do.

And for the people who like country music… denigrate means ‘put down’

My kids aren’t old enough to have their own taste in music yet, so I try to play my music to them as much as possible.

Probably the worst thing I have been roped into was taking my son to a Dorothy the Dinosaur concert featuring lots of fairies. I was happy that he didn’t seem to enjoy it after the first 5 minutes…

Last year, I got roped into being Santa at the Wife’s families’ Christmas party…

Since the kids all kinda knew the regular uncles etc, and since we don’t get up the central coast that often, this year we threw the kids a curve ball and with me as Santa they didn’t have a clue who it was. SO I spent an hour and a half or so in the lounge room with various cousins, nieces, nephews, handing out presents in full Santa garb.

Beard, hat, thick red robe, red pants, and big hot black wellies on my feet - and sunglasses (Santa traditionally wears sunglasses at this family event)

The trouble was, it was 39 degrees… and the house isn’t Air-conditioned, and MAN that beard was ITCHY!

Although when it is said and done, it was totally worth it except for the part where my son was wondering where daddy was half way through it all, and I had to endure watching him start to tear up because he thought his dad was missing out on seeing him and Santa…

Needless to say when dad made his triumphant return after being “Stuck outside on a mobile call” he was so thrilled to tell me about how he sat on Santas Lap, and got to meet him, and how excited he was.

Totally made up for nearly passing out and coming out in hives from the beard. :mrgreen:

lol again the things we do for our kids :slight_smile: lets just hope when they get older they realise just what we did for them when they were younger…

did somebody say…… MILF

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.