Question?????

What did Gibbsy say to Soward to get him sooooooo angry???

Thoughts???

You look like a cat in a kitty litter tray trying to do a poo when you kick for goal

Posted using RoarFEED

@jais tigez:

You look like a cat in a kitty litter tray trying to do a poo when you kick for goal

Posted using RoarFEED

:roll :roll :roll :roll

As a cat owner myself, I can vouch that this is the most apt description of Soward’s pre-goal routine one could ever come up with! Well done Jais Tigez - rep points for you! I’m still laughing my bum off
:roll

@simonthetiger:

Thoughts???

Did your mommy & daddy work in the circus?

He said Moltzens a better player than you
Thank God it didn’t happen outside a MacDonalds

@jais tigez:

Posted using RoarFEED

Ha ha , rep points for that

Nah i think it wouldn’t take much to tip soward off so he would have simply said…

Hey mate look at the scoreboard…we win…you lose…nahnahnahhhhh

@jais tigez:

Posted using RoarFEED

That is very funny…some points from me as well.

Gee your bum looks big in that outfit. Towhit he responded like any girl would.

@jais tigez:

Posted using RoarFEED

Classic! :roll

Nice one jais, Gibbsy might also have been telling soward where he was going to place his boot when next soward kicks for goal. It appeared as though soward was whinging that they should have got the scrum feed and Gibbsy was telling him to play by the rules and abide by the ref’s decision (thank you sir) :slight_smile:

@Flippedy:

@jais tigez:

Posted using RoarFEED

:roll :roll :roll :roll

As a cat owner myself, I can vouch that this is the most apt description of Soward’s pre-goal routine one could ever come up with! Well done Jais Tigez - rep points for you! I’m still laughing my bum off
:roll

Post of the year! :roll :roll :roll I have tears from laughing at this!!! :master:

@simonthetiger:

Thoughts???

Stop being such a sook you Smurf…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.