Melbourne / Knights........SPOILERS

Newcastle have started quite well.

They have broken Melbourne twice only for Costigan to stuff up both movements.

6-0 Mel.

Storm should win this pretty easily from here.

Does anyone else get annoyed at how Rabs says “Widd-Op?” He puts too much emphasis on the o.

Looks like were playing NZ next week….

Posted using RoarFEED

yeah 16-0 and doing it pretty easily. The knights have made pretty good ground up the guts but Storm’s backs are far too good for them.

Newcastle taking too many poor options in attack and the Storm are just being methodical and playing mistake free football.

Tigers V Warriors next week followed by an upset against the Storm the week after.

I feel sorry for Uate he’s playing so hard but the others just don’t seem as into it.

Posted using RoarFEED

@TIGERDAVIS:

Looks like were playing NZ next week….

Posted using RoarFEED

We play warriors at the SFS champ on Friday.

Gotts say that I wasnt real impressed with Melbournes win today.
They have a few glaring deficiencies not evident a month ago.
Their ruck is loose without Blair and Widdop is a poor defender.

Now they have a week off which probably wont help them as Slater and Smith would have only played 2 games in a month.

Need to really concentrate on Friday, lap the warriors and then we have a Melbourne side who arent at the top of their game. I think if we win next week we’ll be in the GF.

agree stryker, the storm today look like they need a game next week not a week off. Not at their best and it’s hard to find top form not playing.

@stryker:

Gotts say that I wasnt real impressed with Melbournes win today.
They have a few glaring deficiencies not evident a month ago.
Their ruck is loose without Blair and Widdop is a poor defender.

Now they have a week off which probably wont help them as Slater and Smith would have only played 2 games in a month.

Need to really concentrate on Friday, lap the warriors and then we have a Melbourne side who arent at the top of their game. I think if we win next week we’ll be in the GF.

Agreed…Newcastle didn’t have field position in the Melbourne red zone…and when they did they looked like scoring…after watching the storm today I believe they are very beatable in Melbourne…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.