How good are Tigers chances?

Ok so if we VS warriors next wk and then storms in Melbourne how good do you guys n girls think our chances are of getting to the grandfinals & winning if it’s against the broncos ??

Posted using RoarFEED

As long as we face the Broncs in Sydney - which seems to be the case, then I see no problem. We’ll not only make it….we’ll win the whole show.

Agreed! But it’s gonna b difficult to VS Melbourne In Melbourne. & then take on broncos for lockyers last game.

Posted using RoarFEED

Our GF like in 2005 will be week III, get thru that we can do the GF

@innsaneink:

Our GF like in 2005 will be week III, get thru that we can do the GF

Nailed it Ink
Exactly like 05 and the same in 2010 if we had won against Saints We can beat Manly or Brisbane

Melbourne WK111 are very beatable down there…They will have less than 15,000 of their own supporters, if we can snag 5-6,000 Tiger supporters down there we can put on a great show…

Can’t see us beating Melbourne

I didnt see Melbs play today , but based on what I seen from manly last night , i think they would be the hardest draw in the GF .

I am positive we will beat the warriors next week , and confident we will beat Melbourne the following week . Grand final is 3 weeks away and so much can happen between now and then so not making a call on that .

Posted using RoarFEED

road to the grand final now is warriors and storm. i think brisbane will beat the dragons and manly so if we make it we will play brisbane IMO

@senexx:

Can’t see us beating Melbourne

I can see us beating Melbourne!

I can see us beating melbourne and I think it will be the sea eagles in the GF, and we can beat them too!

@smoking gun:

road to the grand final now is warriors and storm. i think brisbane will beat the dragons and manly so if we make it we will play brisbane IMO

Yeah I agree but think Saints will test Broncos more than Manly
I know the scoreline says otherwise but manly got lucky last night
If the pass from Thurston hits Bowen I reckon Cowboys score and go on and win Instead it misses mark and Manly score Huge turning point

Provdidng we beat Warriors next week, we will play Melbourne storm in Sydney correct?

@philgood:

Provdidng we beat Warriors next week, we will play Melbourne storm in Sydney correct?

No in Melbourne

Of course we can do it , as long as Lawo comes roaring back in good form & no
Niggling injuries to the team .Bring them all on , anywhere at anytime.
it will be party time big time come Sunday night of the long weekend.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.