Ellis how good is this guy

We would of been beaten by 40 tonight …Gareth it’s been a pleasure watching you this year mate! a real high point.

He is unbelievable. Amazing. Brilliant. Lost for more other words.

IMO he is the best second rower in the comp without doubt.

he has had a good season for wests-tigers.
maybe in the off-season the some of the forwards can learn how tackle like Gareth does.

Greatest buy that Wests have ever made. What an amazing player.

maybe we can clone ellis and have a forward pack full of ellis’s but seriously this guy is sensational we just need more of him in our team

maybe we can clone ellis and have a forward pack full of ellis’s but seriously this guy is sensational we just need more of him in our team

Ellis is a champion player, a true professional.

It’s just a shame he won’t be playing on a contending NRL team while he’s over here.

How many tackles did the pom make tonight??? He seemed to be omnipresent. Good game by him.

Champion bloke and champion player, how unlucky was he to run into Buckets Oniel

Great plaer and, unlike the wrist slitters club, one person of many to make me believe we will have a great season next year.

A great player. Sign him up as a defensive coach now so he can teach everyone else how to make a one-on-one tackle.

Can’t fault him. Pack him down with Hindmarsh and Laffranchi - all 2nd rowers but unfortunately one will have to go to prop or lock.

@supercoach:

Champion bloke and champion player, how unlucky was he to run into Buckets Oniel

Don’t you mean how lucky were we?? 😆

VERY.

Ellis better bloody get Wests Tigers the Player of the Year otherwise everyone needs their head’s read. The bloke has been a breath of fresh air. A highlight in a disappointing '09. Gave a reason to turn up week in week out. He is one reason whilst i’ll be heading out again next Friday night. Go Lad!!

I think our pack makes him look better than he really is…but yeh, hes been good, adds much needed size and some aggro in D

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.