Who's Going?

We will be there again… Bay 30 Row P… Can’t wait!!!

Bay 35 row R right smack bang in the middle, can’t wait

@Long Distance Tiger:

@cunno:

@alien:

@cunno:

I’ll be there as well. How are you going to go getting the sign there this time Alien, I think it caused you dramas last time we played at the SFS on a Friday night.

If I am working Friday I will just roll the banner up and take it to work and put it in a corner of the office.

Mate, shouldn’t you put the banner up in the office ‘opened’ I have my Wests Tigers posters up in my office :slight_smile:

My office is covered in black, gold and white crepe paper and balloons. Also has Benji Bear, Heigno Tiger and Baby Tiger in residence. PROUD TO BR A TIGER!!! Only problem is replacing the balloons when other jokers pop them!!

My compan ( AMP ) are running a best decorated office comp. I reckon I could win for sure with all the Wests stuff I own, but want to be careful about how much time they think I put in to winning. They might think im a bludger otherwise…

Yep coming up from the coast bay 34 rod D bring it on!

I’m going! Just got my ticket. Bay 35, Row X, Seat 21.

What’s the quickest way to get there on a Friday night? I work at Strathfield South and finish work at 5. Thinking of just driving straight there and pay for parking. Couldn’t be much more expensive than getting public transport.

@TigersFan4Life:

I’m going! Just got my ticket. Bay 35, Row X, Seat 21.

What’s the quickest way to get there on a Friday night? I work at Strathfield South and finish work at 5. Thinking of just driving straight there and pay for parking. Couldn’t be much more expensive than getting public transport.

NRL should be allocating free travel at this event after today ticket sales
train from Strathfield and bus to Moore park

http://www.131500.com.au/events

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.