Wests 28
Warriors 16

Crowd 25371

Man of the match - Robbie Farah

FTS - Manu Vatuvai
LTS - The Joker of the Pack

Tempreture at kick off - 15 degrees

I’m guessing around the 25k - 30k mark.

The tickets I bought about half an hour ago the PAX number is almost already at 10k, Should be a cracker of a match, lets bring the tigers home with an awesome atmosphere and show Manly supporters how to fill up the SFS. Lets fill her up before they head down to Melbourne and fill em with confidence.

Go the TIGERS!

I’m going to assume we turn up for 80 minutes.

Wests Tigers: 41 (Fulton 2, Marshall, Ayshford, Brown, Tuiqiri, Moltzen Tries, Marshall 6/7 goals, Farah Field Goal)
NZ Warriors: 8 (Locke 2 Tries, Maloney 0/2)

FTS: Fulton - Variation on the Marshall Lui Motzen move, except Marshall finds Fulton on the other side, he breaks through and carries both Locke and Johnson over the line. Marshall Converts. 9 minutes gone.

LTS: Warriors attacking our line - Ball Spread wide to Johnson, CRUNCHED in enthusiastic defense by Ellis, spills the ball - Brown picks it up 20 metres out from our line - Fresh legs, he’s away! Foot race between Brown and Locke, Locke coming…. Brown… Locke, Brown now streaking away! (there’s a banner begging to be made! BROWN STREAK!) Brown over next to the sticks!! Tigers players STACKS ON Marshall Converts! 41-8 with 4 minutes to play.

Half time: 19-4

MOM: Rob Lui.

Crowd: Sellout - 45000 or whatever it is. i’d say 1000 warriors supporters.

Toigahs - 32
Otaro Millionaires Club - 14

FTS - Ryan
LTS - Locke

MOM - Ellis

Crowd - 42,500.

The most parts of Bondi, Coogee and small parts of the Northern Beaches should turn out well to support the Warriors.

Tigers 28 v Warriors 12 FTS Vatuvei (the only ball he will catch all night) ,LTS Lote (a double for Lote)
HT 16-6 29000 crowd MOM Keefy
Tigers 28 (Lote 2, Lawrence,Moltzen Farah Tries Marshall 4/6) v Warriors 12 (Vatuvei ,Rapira,tries Maloney 2/2)
Other Semi
Brisbane 16 Saints 14 Soward misses a penalty on the buzzer to send it to Golden Point PRICELESS
He will probably do his nana in his kitty litter box

Tigers - 18
Warriors - 25
Crowd 18,000
I just have a bad feeling about this game for some reason…

Posted using RoarFEED

22 warriors
28 tigers

The warriors will fire up for this one but the crowd will get the boys home.

Posted using RoarFEED

In 2005 the Tigers played the Broncos in the semi-final at the SFS.

36,563 attended the match.

I hope we’d get at least that big a crowd for this game.

@Colonel:

In 2005 the Tigers played the Broncos in the semi-final at the SFS.

36,563 attended the match.

I hope we’d get at least that big a crowd for this game.

That’s why I said around 35,000. I think it will be a little bit less than what we got against Brisbane in 2005 because that was a Sunday afternoon game, but only a bit less. Alot of new zealanders live in Sydney and alot of them will come to the game.

Anyone have a PAX number , who bought there ticket tonight?

@underdog:

I’m going to assume we turn up for 80 minutes.

Wests Tigers: 41 (Fulton 2, Marshall, Ayshford, Brown, Tuiqiri, Moltzen Tries, Marshall 6/7 goals, Farah Field Goal)
NZ Warriors: 8 (Locke 2 Tries, Maloney 0/2)

FTS: Fulton - Variation on the Marshall Lui Motzen move, except Marshall finds Fulton on the other side, he breaks through and carries both Locke and Johnson over the line. Marshall Converts. 9 minutes gone.

LTS: Warriors attacking our line - Ball Spread wide to Johnson, CRUNCHED in enthusiastic defense by Ellis, spills the ball - Brown picks it up 20 metres out from our line - Fresh legs, he’s away! Foot race between Brown and Locke, Locke coming…. Brown… Locke, Brown now streaking away! (there’s a banner begging to be made! BROWN STREAK!) Brown over next to the sticks!! Tigers players STACKS ON Marshall Converts! 41-8 with 4 minutes to play.

Half time: 19-4

MOM: Rob Lui.

Crowd: Sellout - 45000 or whatever it is. i’d say 1000 warriors supporters.

Underdog love the scoreline and everything but I hope we show up for 60 minutes against Warriors and 80 minutes against the Storm

a massive tigers crowd 30,000 +

score Tigers 32 - 14 Warriors

Tigers beat Dragons by 9 on the 9th of the 9th …freaky friday

tigerdad11- also by 9 points…

Posted using RoarFEED

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.