Grand final

If we don’t make the grand final,there’s the real possibility it will be Manly versus Storm.

So won’t David Gallop and the nrl be happy.

Melbourne continue to claim their previously won premierships are rightfully theirs,despite the rulings of the nrl.

If you ask any arl fossils like me,Melbourne shouldn’t even be in the premiership.

And then you have Moaning Manly.Whenever something doesn’t go their way ,they whinge and complain.Even though Des Hasler had a glorious one year at Wests,he would never receive a public relations award.
David Gallop,I’m sure would have his fingers crossed.Just like us.

I hope Brisbane makes it before Manly, regardless if Wests Tigers make it or not

Basically if we don’t make it the only team left I can stomach is the Warriors.

Melbourne: Actually I don’t really care too much about the cheats thing - they got caught and paid a heavy price, so let’s move on - or even the style of play. It’s more bloody Billy Slater and the whole Queenslander thing that irritates me. Actually of the options I may in fact dislike Melbourne least.
Manly - Vile on every conceivable level. The only conflict I feel is working out who I like least out of Hasler, Watmough, Matai, Rose, the Stewarts or anyone else associated with the club. The way they turned our defeat of them into a moan-fest about a possible forward pass summed up how badly they lack class.
Dragons - I find their mascot entertaining and I like the way they run onto the field to The Ruts. These are limited redeeming features when set against their unpleasant players, fans and spectacularly tedious style of play.
Brisbane - Yes, I get it: you have young players. Well done on finding those when you’re the only team in a city of 1.5 million. I’m heartily sick of the Lockyer love-in and would laugh all night if ends this weekend (even more so if it ends in a Tigers grand final win). Justin Hodges is one of the first names on my least-liked team (probably second to Greg Bird).

If Wests Tigers dont win it, I would rather Broncos and I am not really much of a fan of them. But you have to admire Lockyer. I will be going for anyone against Manly

I think WT will beat The Warriors then lose to Melbourne

Brisbane to beat St George and then beat Manly.

Melbourne verses Brisbane Grand Final. I think Brisbane will lift to send Lockyer out a winner.

@everett:

I think WT will beat The Warriors then lose to Melbourne

Brisbane to beat St George and then beat Manly.

Melbourne verses Brisbane Grand Final. I think Brisbane will lift to send Lockyer out a winner.

x2

Lose to Melbourne? Why?
Wests can can beat 'em!

Posted using RoarFEED

Tigers v Broncos GF.

Wouldn’t that be a TV ratings bonanza!

Does anyone know if we make the GF whether members get first crack at GF tickets on sale?…

@alexaki:

Does anyone know if we make the GF whether members get first crack at GF tickets on sale?…

All members and fans still wanting to attend the NRL Grand Final must now wait until the final release of approximately 14,000 tickets to Ticketed Club Members of the two competing NRL Grand Final Teams from 10am on Monday, September 26.

Any remaining tickets will then be released for public sale from 10am on Tuesday, September 27

:sign:

@tigerdad11:

@alexaki:

All members and fans still wanting to attend the NRL Grand Final must now wait until the final release of approximately 14,000 tickets to Ticketed Club Members of the two competing NRL Grand Final Teams from 10am on Monday, September 26.

Any remaining tickets will then be released for public sale from 10am on Tuesday, September 27

:sign:

Thanks for the Info TD11

I think we will put 40 on the Warriors this weekend and Brisbane should account for St George easily.

I see a big chance we can knock Melbourne off… They are prime for the picking! I dont however see Brisbane getting past the ‘bash’ of Manly and I feel Manly will win in a tight one.

Tigers vs Manly Grand Final for my liking… A Master and Apprentice Showdown between Marshall & Foran, with a landslide win to the Mighty Tigers!!!

I will be angry if it’s Manly v Melbourne because there past grand finals between them were soooo boring tbh

Posted using RoarFEED

I’m going to suncorp this weekend to cheer on the dragons.
I want a tigers dragons gf now that we can’t play Melbourne.

Posted using RoarFEED

Melbourne looked flat and lacking in attacking options against the Knights. Of their three tries only one of them had any football in it. The Knights could have really shaken them if Gidley had kicked a couple of goals. I can’t see how the week off will help Melbourne - we’ll take them if we get past the Warriors.

Manly just bashed the Cows until they gave up. I wasn’t that impressed with Manly - anyone who stands up to them will beat them. The Broncos were on fire against the Warriors. I thought they were the only really impressive team at the weekend, aside from us. I think they’ll run away with it vs Dragons in the last 20 minutes. Manly will try to play Brisbane up the middle and go the bash.

The Wests Tigers will make the GF and beat whoever shows up out of Many and Brisbane.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.