Warriors game seating

Hi guys I’m new to the forum I’ve seen u madmen sitting behind the posts at leichhardt oval and I’m keen to sit with some hardcore fans at fri nights games just wondering what bay it is that u guys are in and how I can specify when I’m buying tickets tonight online
Thanks heaps

For the finals I reckon your best bet is to buy a ticket in one of the Tigers supporter bays, you can’t go wrong with that.

Edit: sorry I realise you are looking for the Jungle specifically - might want to wait for one of those guys to respond…

@wild-west:

Hi guys I’m new to the forum I’ve seen u madmen sitting behind the posts at leichhardt oval and I’m keen to sit with some hardcore fans at fri nights games just wondering what bay it is that u guys are in and how I can specify when I’m buying tickets tonight online
Thanks heaps

We are usually in bay 10 for sfs games

Towards the front of the bay (first 10-15 rows) :slight_smile:

Hope that helps Wild-west :sign:
:slight_smile:

Thanks Hawkies i’ll see what i can figure out
up the tiges

The jungle will be in the Wests Tigers category 2 bay this weekend (bay 31) if anyone is interested in joining us :slight_smile:

guys can someone help me ? A, a member amd trying to get some tickets thur ticketec but i dont have an AAN number?
the tiger

if you are a member the NRL should’ve issued you with your own AAN…did you not receive it?

@the tiger:

guys can someone help me ? A, a member amd trying to get some tickets thur ticketec but i dont have an AAN number?
the tiger

I just checked Ticketek for you…it stopped accepting AAN member numbers at 6pm…Tix are now only available for NRL and NON Ticketed members…I was happy to give you my AAN but it wont work for you…sorry.

thanks guys i appreciate your help.
Whats a Non ticketed member i thought i was one ( a member a non ticket holder)?
Guys where do you go in this site to change your pasword?
I only just got my voice back Sunday at about 3 pm i over did it at ANZ
thanks again guys.
the tiger

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.