The Beast and a few of his buds

Will be all fired up after an absolute shocker.

I say for the first 10 minutes avoid any chance of the big fella playing the game…kick to the opposite side play down the other edge.
he will be agressive and ready to play…wait till once he calms down to let him in the game…so he does not build momentum.

we need to beat the beast to beat the warriors :deadhorse:

other than manu who are the scariest players to come against in the warriors…

maloney, mateo and johnson the young 7 worry me…

i think we are much stronger though

@gold on black:

Will be all fired up after an absolute shocker.

I say for the first 10 minutes avoid any chance of the big fella playing the game…kick to the opposite side play down the other edge.
he will be agressive and ready to play…wait till once he calms down to let him in the game…so he does not build momentum.

we need to beat the beast to beat the warriors :deadhorse:

other than manu who are the scariest players to come against in the warriors…

maloney, mateo and johnson the young 7 worry me…

i think we are much stronger though

Kick to Locke I reckon Tupou is as damaging as Manu with kick returns
Anyway big Beau will smash him up again big time 🙏

@happy tiger:

Kick to Locke I reckon Tupou is as damaging as Manu with kick returns
Anyway big Beau will smash him up again big time 🙏

Hmm… Locke the last person you’d want to kick it too not only is he the best of the three with defusing kicks but he’s lethal in broken field play.

The dude that should be targeted is Tupou the dude a deadest numbnutz he can’t catch a bomb let a lone attempt to get a hand to it and he’s a goof with the rolling ball you’ll see him dive early and attempt to bat the ball out only to miss the ball completely. The only good thing about Tupou is his runs from dummy half other than that he’s a big liability on D he’s bound to let in a try or two.

i think benji should absolutely boot it to the sky or kick for touch or straight out the back……this is the only way to break any early momentum…locke is speedy and many and tupou are big units you dont want running with speed

I reckon kick early high to Manu……his confidence is going to be low after last week and if he makes an early error, call his game off.

@Glennb:

I reckon kick early high to Manu……his confidence is going to be low after last week and if he makes an early error, call his game off.

x 2 … although even grubber kicks in behind the beast where he has to turn and chase may cause a few headaches as well. the tigers will be throwing plenty at the warriors in attack from anywhere on the field. go you tigers !!
:sign:

Land kicks at least 15m away from him to make him think and then work for it.

The ball must find the turf everytime we kick downfield.

When close to the line we should employ our tried and tested grubbers in behind the man for the winger. Benji and the two Robs are experts at the short grubber and this is where we will find those 2 big hombres out.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.