Other members posting in thread whie u r trying to post

if that makes sense lol can we put the kybosh on that for the remainding finals games? its really annoying when u are trying to post and sometimes it take 5-6 atempts to post a comment especially during the game. so any chance of suspending during the finals games or even all together?

@smoking gun:

if that makes sense lol can we put the kybosh on that for the remainding finals games? its really annoying when u are trying to post and sometimes it take 5-6 atempts to post a comment especially during the game. so any chance of suspending during the finals games or even all together?

Sorry smoking gun but my brain hurts can you try reexplaining
Are you trying to say you don’t want people posting during the game ??

I think he means the Post preview function you get when someone posts just before you hit submit.
Am led to believe you can alter this within your own user control panel.

I think what he really means is the “Someone has already posted a reply on this topic - please review their posts before submitting yours” thing.

I’ts a tad annoying during live game threads, but I think it’s designed to stop people repeating themselves - However in things like the live game thread I have no problems with 5 people saying YES MARSHALL SCORES/MARSHALL TRY OMG!!! etc… adds to the excitement of it IMO.

thats it underdog its mainly the live game thread where its the most annoying

You can turn off the post review function in your user control panel.

User Control Panel -> Board preferences -> Posting Defaults ->Enable Post Review (Select the No option)

Yes, thank you very much Beejay. I had no idea you could do that, it’s been annnoying the crap out of me!

Any normal day I dont notice it as much, but during a game or after a game is when you really notice how long it can take to get a post up.

Glad I could help guys

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.