Collis = Bad

Seriously, how has this guy played so much first grade - one the worst performances in a tiger jersey tonight!

Tonight he threw one of his special over the sideline forward passes and deadset had a clean jersey at the end of the game - he must have touched the ball under 5 times and missed tackles all over the place.

This is one Tiger I am happy is going and it couldnt happen soon enough - 👿

I almost forgot he was out there…

its hard to argue ….absolute non performer tonight…

I would boot Collis next week and give us a look at this Pritcard.

its a case of how much better was ayshford in this position thank god hes of to the sharkies next year

I rate Collis but he was poor tonight. Move Ayshford back to centre or give Pritchard a chance.

@Snake:

Absolutely. Ayshford back to centre and Pritchard to the wing. In fact, any player not with us next year must not be in the side.

Ive been saying this for two tears now mate, this blokes talent is a myth.

Either that or he is the laziest player in the nrl……He’ll play a handful of games next year and then dissappear forever.

In broken play he kept zigging when he should be zagging.

ie. went to the outside holes when he should’ve been going to inside holes.

80 mins before we bid the Hair Gel Warrior farewell. And it can’t come quick enough. First Grade is not Collis’ forté. Good luck at the Shire Dean. Game plan Vs. Cronulla next year, run at Collis. Lawrence will have a field day.

@stryker:

……He’ll play a handful of games next year and then dissappear forever.

A bit like hannay u reckon?

i hope ur right in a way, it would suck if he reached his potential elsewhere after 2 years of dissapointing displays with us, injured or not i expected much more from this young bloke.

@king sirro:

@Snake:

Absolutely. Ayshford back to centre and Pritchard to the wing. In fact, any player not with us next year must not be in the side.

Sirro i agree with you mate…Collis should of not of played tonight. Ayshford has been playing well in the centres, Pritchard should of been playing wing. I hope that Collis likes playing NSW Cup for Cronulla next season. He was shite tonight.
Please play Apkirka or Josh Davies in the centres next week…cant do any worse.

whilst people bag collis for not getting involved, i also think lawrence has become a ghost out there… he’ll pop up ocassionally, but with the talent he’s got he should be involved a hell of alot more…

@mtd:

whilst people bag collis for not getting involved, i also think lawrence has become a ghost out there… he’ll pop up ocassionally, but with the talent he’s got he should be involved a hell of alot more…

Very true, that hasn’t gone un-noticed with a lot of people……

Oh……Hanbury certainly benefited…plus he’s that marked he has to be 2 every time…

He is also carrying injury…In fact can’t remember the last time a try was scored down his side…Benji certainly appreciates him too I reckon…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.