Interchange

Most impressed with the timing and use of the interchange.

Sheens has got the rotation so that the best 13, barring injuries, are on the field in the crucial last 10-15min of the game when the most experienced players are needed.

That’s why he is one of the best.

I agree. On Friday Night when I was getting nervous in the last 20 minutes, I looked to the bench and saw players like Galloway and Heighington ready to come back on. It really helps during that crucial period.

really quite interested to see who sheens selects on the bench though
i know woods and groat are likely to be there and the other spot will be between brown and utai but the last spot the 2nd rowers spot who will get that one….is payto back or will it be flanno/bmm/moors or someone else

The bench needs to be made up of 2 front rowers, a reserve back and a back-rower. That is, Woods, Groat, Flanagan/Payten and Brown/Utai.

That’s the beauty of a fit Payten who can cover both the front and back row.

Likewise, you would think Blair would replace Payten’s role in the team structure next year.

@dimitri:

The bench needs to be made up of 2 front rowers, a reserve back and a back-rower. That is, Woods, Groat, Flanagan/Payten and Brown/Utai.

That’s the beauty of a fit Payten who can cover both the front and back row.

Likewise, you would think Blair would replace Payten’s role in the team structure next year.

i dont see blair being used off the bench as payten was bud as much as he can cover both…ellis can do the exact same…bmm can also play both

blair will be a definite starter and we have a few props in galloway woods groat bell…and BMM as i said covers both positions

back to topic
i would much rather BMM for flannagan

Flannagan is such a keen defender, he is a 20 min everywhere man. Far better than a lazy BMM.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.