New Planet

How about the new planet apparently just discovered…could be consumed with aliens…although from the pics i don’t see no ‘c’mon west’ banners…

where are the pics???

and its WESTS, not WEST 👿

HD85512b
3.6 times more massive
60 day orbit around a cooler star
30-50 degree surface temp
35 light years away… close!

ok ok sorry alien for forgetting the ‘S’…lol

here it is

http://mysticseer.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/new-hot-yoga-goldilocks-exoplanet-found_39499_600x450.jpg

i can’t see no ‘c’mon westS’ banner there anywhere but it does look pretty!

maybe they are the ones who are abducting people

looks a bit like earth aye. isnt it amazing they can get photos of planets so far away

yeah i mean it’s looks so similar, like just another shot of earth from another angle…maybe in another ten years we’ll be living there…ok maybe another 20 :slight_smile:

a quick question…why is that i can’t see your pic…all i see is a little orange square?

@LethalGurlie:

yeah i mean it’s looks so similar, like just another shot of earth from another angle…maybe in another ten years we’ll be living there…ok maybe another 20 :slight_smile:

a quick question…why is that i can’t see your pic…all i see is a little orange square?

i used to have that problem. click on that broken square symbol far right on the web address bar. its called compatibility view

I wanna know what happened to pluto.

Ps no such thing as abductions…

Pss check out Lawrence leung TV on the subject.

@Spartan117:

I wanna know what happened to pluto.

Ps no such thing as abductions…

Pss check out Lawrence leung TV on the subject.

So wanting to say the Pluto is with Mickey and Minnie Mouse but I won’t lower myself to that level Spartan
Seriously though wasn’t it downgraded in some way

Pluto was ultimately classed as a dwarf planet Spartan. It’s nowhere the same physical build as the rest of the planets.

This planet they’ve just discovered could be teeming with bacterial life at the very least. An interesting but dangerous prospect. Add to this that we have yet to master near-to or light speed travel.

It’s right on the edge of the habitable spectrum, must get hot in summer…

did someone mention mickey…

M I C K E Y M O U S E

lol sorry couldn’t resist that

25 degrees celcius. sounds good to me

hell yeah…gets hotter than that up here in Central Queensland in summer :slight_smile:

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.