Another question

Im a bar manager at a bar in town that is super close to the SFS and on a direct route from central to the stadium.

I wanna deck the place out in Tigers gear before Friday??

Any ideas….???

I want stuff with orange and the logo on it…

Anyone???

Some Tigers bar runners for starters :slight_smile:

paint the bar staff with tiger faces…? :slight_smile:

Given the time constraints I’d be inclined to go to the WTs shop at Concord and buy a couple of the large Wests Tigers flags, they are the size of the large signs seen at the grounds and cost about $50.00 (money well spent IMO) there are a couple of different designs plus there are different types of smaller flags as well. I have also seen WTs streamers in black gold and white. I’d suggest balloons but in a pub we know what would happen to them. Flippedy’s WTs bar runners is also a good idea and if you can get a few copies of the team poster to pin up that would look good also.

Print off dozens of these on A4, might have to buy some colour cartridges…tape em to string or tape and stick it up like u do with christmas deccos across the room
Ballooons streamers

Also, buy Tigers 2011 Finals T-shirts for all your staff and tell them it’s a new uniform, so they have to wear them every day til the end of the season 😛

Is there somewhere in town that has these t shirts??? i want em!!

You can get them at the Wests Tigers Shop at Concord Oval. I got one there last week. There are black t-shirts & orange t-shirts.

Posted using RoarFEED

@simonthetiger:

Is there somewhere in town that has these t shirts??? i want em!!

I was going to suggest rebel sport, but a quick look of their website it seems they don’t advertise those particular t-shirts.

I bought my t-shirt online and it arrived in a couple of days. They were also for sale at ANZ stadium last Friday so they’ll probably be at the SFS this week

Posted using RoarFEED

Another place where they sell the t-shirts is called the NRL Shop. These shops have been popping up in all the major shopping centres here on the Central Coast. I assume there would be some in Sydney as well, but not sure where. I tried Googling it, but couldn’t find any store locations on there. I suggest a visit to your local Westfield, you will probably find an NRL shop or outlet there - the shirts go for about $35.

The sports store on Darling Street in Balmain is selling the Final Series t-shirts.

Posted using RoarFEED

@simonthetiger:

Im a bar manager at a bar in town that is super close to the SFS and on a direct route from central to the stadium.quote]

Which bar? I’ll probably be walking to the SFS from Central, given the speed that the traffic crawls at once grid lock starts to set in…

@barra:

@simonthetiger:

Im a bar manager at a bar in town that is super close to the SFS and on a direct route from central to the stadium.

Which bar? I’ll probably be walking to the SFS from Central, given the speed that the traffic crawls at once grid lock starts to set in…

Can’t believe it took 13 posts before this question was asked.

KB?

The Aurora!!!Cnr Elizabeth and Kippax……come in and check out my handiwork!!!

And if ya wanna say gday,come and ask for simonthetiger.

I’ll be here before the game!!!Come and have a beer with moi!!!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.