Pre-match restlessness - help!

Anyone else suffering from it? Finding it hard to concentrate, walking around in circles at work, forgetting what I was doing, generally unable to keep my mind on the job!

Continually checking the forum for a new juicy thread…

How am I/we going to survive the next couple of days before heading to Sydney?!

Barra, I’m the same mate… I have to drive past the SFS each day going to work, but today I was so excited, and nervous… I can’t wait till Friday night, it’s going to be bloody awesome!!
GO THE TIGERS

Posted using RoarFEED

Barra, I understand.

I’ve been having this problem since it was confirmed we were playing the drags. Hard to sleep, too!

Yep, been counting the sleeps….only 2 to go!

i wouldn’t think there are too many people on here with nerves considering how many threads that have been dedicated to when we play Melbourne

I find the deeper we go into the finals the easier it becomes because I am genuinely happy whatever the outcome.

If we make it to the Grand Final than it is a different kettle of fish

@GNR4LIFE:

i wouldn’t think there are too many people on here with nerves considering how many threads that have been dedicated to when we play Melbourne

I can see why people are doing that. When i think of the Warriors now it’s hard not to think about that very poor performance against the Broncos last week. However, this time last week i was convinced that there was 6 legitimate teams in the semis and all 6 are still alive this week.

I’m going to trust (hope) that the players and Sheens are looking past the Warriors last game. If you can put that game aside they are a genuine threat. One of only two teams to beat Melbourne in Melbourne this season. In the last 9 rounds they only lost 2 games, which was by 1 point in Brisbane and 4 points at WIN Stadium. 🙏

I have the nerves mate…you just never know what may happen when you take on the Warriors.

When the comps 2 most unpredictable teams clash, predicting an outcome is almost folly. I’m not nervous about losing however, just have nervous excitement about how the game will pan out.

@Digeze:

@GNR4LIFE:

I can see why people are doing that. When i think of the Warriors now it’s hard not to think about that very poor performance against the Broncos last week. However, this time last week i was convinced that there was 6 legitimate teams in the semis and all 6 are still alive this week.

I’m going to trust (hope) that the players and Sheens are looking past the Warriors last game. If you can put that game aside they are a genuine threat. One of only two teams to beat Melbourne in Melbourne this season. In the last 9 rounds they only lost 2 games, which was by 1 point in Brisbane and 4 points at WIN Stadium. 🙏

when people look at us against the Warriors they only look at the game that we had to come back from 20 down. They alwayz forget about round 2 at Leichardt when they had us on toast, and we only got home coz we pulled ourselves together in the last 15 mins. They should have beaten us twice this yr, theres no way they’ll be easybeats

@GNR4LIFE:

@Digeze:

@GNR4LIFE:

when people look at us against the Warriors they only look at the game that we had to come back from 20 down. They alwayz forget about round 2 at Leichardt when they had us on toast, and we only got home coz we pulled ourselves together in the last 15 mins. They should have beaten us twice this yr, theres no way they’ll be easybeats

Mate you’re not making it any easier talking like that!!

This week seems to have been going on forever. I knew it was a bad sign when I had lost track of what day of the week it was… and I was only up to Monday!

It is like what it must be like for a kid counting down the days to Christmas. He can see the tree! He can even see the presents with his name on them! And he can see the clock that refuses to tick any faster!!

GAAAHHH!!! IT IS TORTURE!!!

I have to work one more day until I get Friday off. It hasn’t helped that I have had to work every day since the last game. Tic tic tic … The minutes are mocking me. Hour by hour a range of emotion goes over me. Thinking we do have worriers number. What game will Melbourne bring. Could make it all the way. Tic tic tic… And another minute still hasn’t ticked by. AAAAAHHHH

Posted using RoarFEED

Fellers i had to wait 52 years to see my team win a grand final in 05 & boy was that a wait worth waiting for, & you know what i think we can do it again this year & i will be out celebrating for 4 days just like in 05 so fellers all aboard the Wests Tiger Express.

They won’t tell you this on TV, but heavy drinking has a lot to recommend it.

This week has seriously been the slowest for me all year.

Two more sleeps!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.