SUPPORTERS BUS FOR SEMI-FINAL

SUPPORTERS BUS FOR SEMI-FINAL
14/09/2011 12:37:21 PM

Wests Tigers will be operating a Supporters Bus for the big Semi Final clash against the Warriors at the Sydney Football Stadium this Friday, September 16.

The service is on offer to all Wests Tigers Members and supporters, so take advantage and get in now as there are limited places available.

Cost is $20 per person. Supporters must call the Membership Department to arrange payment prior to using this service (NO cash payments will be taken on the day).

Supporters travelling on the bus must have their names on the list prior to match day

Bus Schedule:

Depart Wests Campbelltown Leagues Club – 3pm
Wests Ashfield Leagues Club – 4pm
Balmain Leagues Club – 4.30pm
Arrive:
Sydney Football Stadium – 5.10pm

Post Game
The supporters bus will leave approx 20 minutes after full time.

Please note all times are approximates, please allow plenty of time to arrive at your preferred pick up point before departure.

To purchase your place on the Supporters Bus or find out more information, please call the Membership Department on (02) 8741 3300 or email lellis@weststigers.com.auPlease Note Credit card payments can be processed over the phone. Cash or EFTPOS payments can be made at Gearzone Concord only./lellis@weststigers.com.au

Anyone organising a Bus that passes through Bathurst on the way to the SFS please give us a buzz!.

Those times a no good for a Friday. Who would be out of work by then?
Not too many I am sure. Still it’s good that they are running one

i wonder if they would organise some buses going down to melbourne if we make it to week 3. knowing camp concord there is about a 1% chance of that considering they almost didnt organise buses last year to canberra during the finals. you would think they would want as many wt fans to the game as possible, especially during the finals

I reckon they should canvas members to see who’d be interested in going. They’d definitely fill a couple of buses at least. Most other clubs would provide buses for their fans

Posted using RoarFEED

@Long Distance Tiger:

I reckon they should canvas members to see who’d be interested in going. They’d definitely fill a couple of buses at least. Most other clubs would provide buses for their fans

thats right. you always see hordes of newcastle fans travelling around everywhere

@Long Distance Tiger:

Posted using RoarFEED

I wouldve thought it’d go against everything a football club stood for counting your chickens so to speak before they hatched….there may be no need.
I’d love to hear Sheens thoughts on this.
I know time is of the essence and its good to get things in motion as well asap…but if it all comes to nought then the effort is a waste of time and money, Im sure theyve enough to do this week.
Not having a go at you LDT…just wonder how you know other clubs do this

One game at a time

@willow:

Cost is $20 per person

fantastic value……

Not saying that they should do it before Friday night Ink, just saying that IF (or when) we beat the warriors the club should consider it. Maybe they already are - who knows?? Have a couple of mates who are Roosters and Dragons supporters (yeah I know I’m not fussy) and they seem to be able to hop on a supporters bus to anywhere!

Posted using RoarFEED

@Long Distance Tiger:

Not saying that they should do it before Friday night Ink, just saying that IF (or when) we beat the warriors the club should consider it. Maybe they already are - who knows?? Have a couple of mates who are Roosters and Dragons supporters (yeah I know I’m not fussy) and they seem to be able to hop on a supporters bus to anywhere!

Posted using RoarFEED

Sorry my mistake.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.