Please relieve us of the payne

when we signed him i was really happy , i thought he would be a great player ……
he offers zilch ibn attack and his defensive lapses have helped cost us plenty of games …

its time to relieve us all from the payne …

I’m sure we’ll let him go.

But don’t worry, there are more fringe first graders on the way!

One of the worst players in attack I’ve ever seen.

Nick Graham……Sam Harris…Corey Payne…

You just know that somewhere out there a west tigers recruitment officer is on the phone begging Adam Walnough not to retire and offering him a three year deal. 😢

@hybrid_tiger:

Mmm, did you say that when he scored under the posts. Grow up, a loss is something the team suffers, you can’t blame one individual.

@mikey:

@hybrid_tiger:

Mmm, did you say that when he scored under the posts. Grow up, a loss is something the team suffers, you can’t blame one individual.

Yeah whoop-di-fucking doo one try. You happy with his performance over the past two years?

And where did I blame him for the loss?

@mikey:

@hybrid_tiger:

Holy crap! Not sure where HT said he blamed Payne for any losses?

Why didn’t I realise his talent, one decent try in 50 games. Sign him for life!

@mikey:

@hybrid_tiger:

Theres threads pointing to Farah & Collis as reasons for the loss. Off you go now.

@innsaneink:

@mikey:

@hybrid_tiger:

Theres threads pointing to Farah & Collis as reasons for the loss. Off you go now.

I know you don’t like me. Grow up - the thread has nothing to do with what you’re talking about little boy.

When we signed him I was thinking about making a banner saying HERE COMES THE PAYNE. Sounds like he is causing our own supporters pain…

I think his solid. Not a star and not a nuffie. Tackles hard and could improve his hit-ups. In saying that I’ve seen a few barn-storming runs on some occassions so its there.

he looked like a damn midget getting dominated by the titans pack. didnt get over the advantage line ONCE

@Allan Towle:

I think his solid. Not a star and not a nuffie. Tackles hard and could improve his hit-ups. In saying that I’ve seen a few barn-storming runs on some occassions so its there.

Thank you. An honest appraisal. Unlike others that think they have no aroma.

Defensively he’s good, in attack he’s a pillow. Dominated in almost every hit up.

Not worth the coin he is on and once again another poor signing.

@mikey:

@Allan Towle:

Thank you. An honest appraisal. Unlike others that think they have no aroma.

and that honest appraisal is exactly why we have not made the top 8 for the past 4 seasons … we have too many players not quite good enough…

but youve been a supporter since 68 … so ill go with all your opinions …

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.