What happened to Gibbs ???? at game no radio !!

Sprained ankle

Posted using RoarFEED

Losing Gibbs was a huge loss.

Suspected ligament damage for the big fella.

oh well, he’s the Sharks’ problem now.

@Mistadobalina:

Spoken like a true blow in

Exactly can we name and shame tools on the forum. We lost in the middle tonight where gibbsy would have been

Posted using RoarFEED

Im sure we would have won if gibbsy could have played in in the 2nd half. Really missed his defence out there.

Posted using RoarFEED

As soon as I saw him off I true we would be in trouble. Big Big lose next year

Missed Bryce around the ruck

Posted using RoarFEED

Love him to death but I can see why we let him go. Way too injury prone these days.

We definitely missed him though.

Posted using RoarFEED

Like others have mentioned I was concerned when Bryce was injured, he had blood flowing from a wound on his leg and I was relieved thinking they would be able to repair that, then when I heard ankle ligaments and he wouldn’t be back I knew he would be missed, and he was especially in the second half.

@innsaneink:

@Mistadobalina:

On every forum there’s always that one posteurer who has to berate people just because they’re new and haven’t been broken into their cult yet. you are that cliche

I think the loss of Gibbs and other factors killed it for us in the second half. We really missed his ruck defense as they were killing us up the middle. The boys just looked tired without that extra pair of fresh legs.

@Mistadobalina:

@innsaneink:

@Mistadobalina:

On every forum there’s always that one posteurer who has to berate people just because they’re new and haven’t been broken into their cult yet. you are that cliche

I havent been on every forum, clear you have though.
Gibbs has given this club 9+ years, and your pissy comment deserves the disdain it got.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.