Gutted!!

No one to blame but themselves .no excuses dumb dumb football

Posted using RoarFEED

Where was benji had nothing second half the whole team had nothing in second half.what were the warriors on?

Posted using RoarFEED

I am now going to drink so much Jim Beam so I can forget the most useless 2nd half of football from our side in 12 weeks.

This didn’t really happen. none of this is real, it’s all just a bad dream. You’re gonna wake up in a second and realise it’s still Thursday.

@Mistadobalina:

This didn’t really happen. none of this is real, it’s all just a bad dream. You’re gonna wake up in a second and realise it’s still Thursday.

ahhhh sweet sweet denial

seriously though i didn’t really think we’d win usually when we start good we end up playing horrible coz we try and defend the lead. should not of went for 2 points 15 out on the ropes and it’s a final

I have a broken heart
We did not deserve that If only we scored a try in the second half
Referees Sick of them All bloody useless
And that goes for both sides Half the penalties weren’t penalties

$3.50 warriors lovely

Posted using RoarFEED

@Dazza-96:

@Mistadobalina:

seriously though i didn’t really think we’d win usually when we start good we end up playing horrible coz we try and defend the lead. should not of went for 2 points 15 out on the ropes and it’s a final

true -thought that penalty goal was fairly uncharateristic of us. The Warriors did a Tigers on us!!! We only play one good half. Would have been better off being behind at half time.

I am over in the usa and was looking forward to watching a potential gf in new york… 😦 WTFL 2012

Posted using RoarFEED

Over 60% of ball and all the penalties in the first half. Like the Saints game last week, a total second half turn around. Its been a problem for us for ages. The really great teams over the years just dont allow the other mob back into it.

If I wasn’t a staunch WT fan I would have taken the $7.50 on offer for the Warriors at half time. :bawling

We really had a great chance this year and blew it.

What a waste of a year.

like everyone i am pretty shattered myself.

but we have to take the good with the bad and although things didn’t end up as we hoped (lots of hands on my head moments last night) we just have to accept that this is the nature of the beast and unfortunately a poor 2nd half saw our season end.

if you look at the whole season the tigers did pretty damn well IMO and by no means whatsoever deem this a waste.

less injuries will see the tigers sitting in the top 3 for pretty much all of next year. i can’t wait.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.