Good on them

The warriors deserved to win. Wanted it more and had some luck, despite us having all the penalties.

Not ruthless enough and, to be honest, the last 5 games flattered us. Great effort from the side - no faulting that. But in the end Manly/Melbourne/Brisbane are the teams that know how to put an opponent to the sword when they’re down. It’s wonderful being able to come back at the end of the game, but let’s develop a team that can close one out too please…

See you all in 2012.

bye bye warriors next week have fun in a boring trip loss to Melborune hope you all die a slow death.

and for the record could not careless who wins any other NRL I am done till March

still love my team…… :sign:

@Golden:

bye bye warriors next week have fun in a boring trip loss to Melborune hope you all die a slow death.

and for the record could not careless who wins any other NRL I am done till March

You’re a moron.

@alistair:

The warriors deserved to win. Wanted it more and had some luck, despite us having all the penalties.

Not ruthless enough and, to be honest, the last 5 games flattered us. Great effort from the side - no faulting that. But in the end Manly/Melbourne/Brisbane are the teams that know how to put an opponent to the sword when they’re down. It’s wonderful being able to come back at the end of the game, but let’s develop a team that can close one out too please…

See you all in 2012.

I can’t believe how many penalties we were given. We definately got the rub of the green there. Congrats to the Warriors. I hope they can beat Melbourne.

@shane2801:

@Golden:

You’re a moron.

I hope Melborune smash them by 40 the most undeserved team to win a semi final in history.

F**k them. I hope the pricks gets smashed next week.

Posted using RoarFEED

$100 says Golden was the guy that streaked across the field and is angry over the fact he wasted his money on the ticket

I think Warriors probably deserved the win and conratulations to them.

I hope they smash Melbourne

Tigers did a dragons, failed to show in the second half, got a feeling we had a number of injured soldiers in the second half. The warriors little men out of dummy half did the damage. They will not win it but I think their a chance against Melbourne

Your right Supercoach , but why would you rest one of your best from the 30th minute to the 55th minute and replace him with a lightweight.
Their bench outplayed ours,Matalino was sensational,and mateos impact specially when heighno was of the park was a big help.

I think Cleary out coached Sheens tonight. Warriors contained our 6 and 7 by holding the line when required and then rushing up at the right times. Also, it was obvious their markers were under instructions to step ti the side to negate Robbie’s one or two steps before passing. The also slowed our plays the balls down a hell of a lot- it cost them some penalties but it worked. Without 6,7,9 creating for us, we are easy to pin in our own half.

Posted using RoarFEED

@supercoach:

Tigers did a dragons, failed to show in the second half, got a feeling we had a number of injured soldiers in the second half. The warriors little men out of dummy half did the damage. They will not win it but I think their a chance against Melbourne

no we didn’t we did a Tigers, failed to secure a lead and threw it away by not playing smart

Congrats to the Warriors, too good on the night.
Thats footy.

Goodnite all……goodnite season 2011 😐 😐

^ this

Posted using RoarFEED

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.