Doctored pitch

now dont for 1 second think implaying the blame game for our loss , but tonights field was an utter disgrace that suited the titans to an unfair advantage… kicks that would have went dead in goal were stopping dead on the newly laid turf …the nrl is a joke letting them have this kind of advantage imo …

sorry mate all the other pitches we played at this year were ok thats no excuse we missed the finals again we shouldnt need to rely on winning our last 2 to be in the finals we should already be there 😢

@mattc78:

sorry mate all the other pitches we played at this year were ok thats no excuse we missed the finals again we shouldnt need to rely on winning our last 2 to be in the finals we should already be there 😢

where in my post does it saying im blaming our poor season on the pitch… ?
the entire in balme for another year of failure goes to tim sheens … most in here had the right 1,6,7,9,14 from the very first kick off…

@tiger tigers:

@mattc78:

the entire in balme for another year of failure goes to tim sheens … most in here had the the 1,6,7,9,14 from the very first kick off…

So why don’t you say that in your post?

@mikey:

@tiger tigers:

@mattc78:

the entire in balme for another year of failure goes to tim sheens … most in here had the the 1,6,7,9,14 from the very first kick off…

So why don’t you say that in your post?

ummmmmm? read it … thats what i said…

all im saying is we shouldnt be blaming a pitch for a crap performance

@mattc78:

all im saying is we shouldnt be blaming a pitch for a crap performance

and im not blaming it for the loss… im just saying it wasnt up to nrl standard …

screwed our kicking game.

fair enough you have a right to your opinion

It was to our advantage in the first half……then their advantage in the second half.

Here…clutch a straw

I have just clutched the last straw!! 😢

ill have the blue one please ….
yeah your right … but when you train on it … you know where to put the pill …gold coast warmed up at that end , so i guess they had a bit of an advantage … but hey who cares anyway … we lost and they won , game over …

@innsaneink:

It was to our advantage in the first half……then their advantage in the second half.

Here…clutch a straw

Thank heavens we agree on something.

Looked like a dirt track on TV. Looked awful. How many teams play there? NRL, U/20s, A-League… anyone else? Groundskeeper isn’t working very hard.

@tigergirlz:

screwed our kicking game.

Think we screwed ourselves….

Didn’t seem to have to much effect on Princey’s though…Damn it…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.