Lawrence.....asleep

Love the bloke…champion.

But he was asleep on that play. Lote drops it, Moltz positions well…Chris, Chris, mate, what were you thinking???

He just didn’t react. He actually just passively watched it unfold until it was too late.

One finger…ANY contact on Inu and it’s a double movement. Just touch his foot mate and it’s a double movement. Just lean over an inch and you’re on him…ANY effort and we win.

Horribly dumb play.

Champion still, but geez that was poor 😦

Lawrence in tears post game.

I think he knows he messed up 😦

I can’t believe we lost. We could have won by 20.

I thought that at first to, but wacth it in fast motion and see how quick it all was. We expect super human things sometimes but the fact is, these players are human, and his reaction time was quite normal. It hurt us, but if u watch it in fast motion, i cant blame him.

How about Lote catches it!!!

Watch it closely fellas and Lawry is watching what Moltz is doing.

I know I am being tough here, but he just had to touch Inu’s boot and we win the game.

Absolutely shattering loss.

And, yeah, Lote didn’t show anywhere near enough desperation to get the ball either 😦

The guy was great tonight
The reason he didn’t put a hand on the guy was he had already been tackled
Watch again the ball is on the ground and Moltzen had his hand on the ball That is TACKLED
Unless the rules have been changed

That’s football folkes. The Tigers certainly tried, but sometimes those plays just can’t be stopped. Lawry may very well feel guilty about it, but I can’t blame him for it. He’ll learn and be better again next year.

Shouldn’t have come down to that. I hope Tuqiri retires tbh and I have a feeling he’s going to. It sure would explain all these outside back signings.

@willow:

That’s football folkes. The Tigers certainly tried, but sometimes those plays just can’t be stopped. Lawry may very well feel guilty about it, but I can’t blame him for it. He’ll learn and be better again next year.

Well said mate.

No doubt he’ll bounce back.

Geez tonight hurts though 😦

We kick on the last knowone gets bagged wtf???

Posted using RoarFEED

We didnt look like scoring in the 2nd half against a weak defense, now thats what i call falling asleep

@king sirro:

We didnt look like scoring in the 2nd half against a weak defense, now thats what i call falling asleep

Well said Sirro,
we couldnt take advantage of their soft middle ,our forwards made plenty of metres up the middle ,we just couldnt finish them off.

We were beaten by the better team. Put simply we didn’t turn up.

Posted using RoarFEED

We have all said that we are a nightmare under the high ball on our goalline….we all new one day it was going to cost us big time…least it wasnt the GF

The guys lying on the ground, hes not running ––I highly doubt ‘‘tackle’’ or ‘‘place hand on player’’ is the first thought he has in the split second he has to make a decision.

The ball carrier is stopped, I know my focus would be on the ball…rightly or wrongly

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.