Kick it in the corner - please

I think it was our last set before they scored.

We tried to run it when, please just play the precentages and kick it in the corner.

We tried to run it on the last tackle, wrong time.

If we were behind by 2 run it, if we are in front by 2 kick the friggin thing. why can’t the team get this into their head how simple that is with 4 mins to go?? its not just this game they do it too

Honestly, if we were playing Saints and ahead by 2……there’s no way, absolutely no way, we’d have run it with 3 to go and in a super tight game.

We didn’t respect the Warriors at all. Plain and simple.

Unfortunately, we paid the ultimate price.

@cnx_tigers:

Honestly, if we were playing Saints and ahead by 2……there’s no way, absolutely no way, we’d have run it with 3 to go and in a super tight game.

We didn’t respect the Warriors at all. Plain and simple.

Unfortunately, we paid the ultimate price.

For the last 20 minutes I kept saying i thought we needed to score again to win
Maybe they felt the same way

Good point cnx,at no time did i think the warriors were going to beat us , until the last try.your right we didnt respect them.Game over

will the team actually learn form it in 2012? I don’t think so they havn’t yet the last few years

Only one good thing about losing tonight, we don’t have to put up with Golden’s dribble for a few months

Posted using RoarFEED

Wasn’t the only poor 5th tackle option during the game, but ended up being deadly. Should have kicked to the corner….scrum set…blah blah, too late now 😢 😢

@1/4 chicken:

Good point cnx,at no time did i think the warriors were going to beat us , until the last try.your right we didnt respect them.Game over

We looked flat after 30mins, I knew we needed to score first in the second half to be a chance.

As usual, we lacked killer instinct.

It was the nail in the coffin that final ‘decision’ to not kick the ball. It should have been fairly obvious what to do with a few minutes to go, but obviously not.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.