You Kick the ball on the 5th tackle/

Yes thats right I am no coach but somone might want to tell this team that you actually kick the ball on the 5th tackle when leading by 2 with 4 mins to go.

That play cost us the game. Rolled the dice, and lost.

Put it in the corner boys.

Posted using RoarFEED

That’s the moment we lost it, we were out played most of the 2nd half, but that was the moment it was all lost

Posted using RoarFEED

The brain dead play of the season …was right in front of it , and was watching a slow train wreak .
Shattered , by it all …#%+£€^}{\£^£.

We didn’t deserve to play Melbourne , with that 2nd half performance …Gibbs injury in the first 20 minutes , was Tge difference to just losing and winning by 16

no we kick it on the 2nd or 3rd and run it on the last

its sooooooooooooo exciting

Sounds too easy doesn’t it. Unfortunately we play very dumb at times and look what happened.

I said it a week ago and got called a clown for it because we then beat the dragons

we are to dumb of a team to win the comp because of the way we play and handle a lead
and you just seen tonight why I said that and why we didn’t win the comp
turns out I wasn’t the Clown I was 100% correct, and nobody go on with their rubbish to say support another team, I have the right honest right and unbiased opnion to say what I want about my team, if that doesn’t make me a fan then shoot me down I don’t care.

Sad that a great year, overcoming so much adversity ends with that brain dead play. As others have said, we kick it downfield and we win the game.

Golden you are 100% correct mate they are a very dumb team and the only thing that gets them 3/4 of the way is there egos until and it always bursts… But that’s the only strength we have unfortunately we would have to change most of our key players and get a more modern coach.

Posted using RoarFEED

We dont make the semis if we play conventional footy, we cannot play like other teams, we’re not coached to…despite what Sheens says, we stop and go for quick ptb’s…we go wide before going forward

We had a lot of luck in this run…lots

I agree Ink, but it’s just common sense to kick that ball with 3 to go.

In fact, I am 100% certain we WOULD have kicked the ball if we were playing Saints.

We just don’t respect teams we ‘know’ we can beat.

Golden has been completely right. We easily accounted for Parra and the Sharks to start both games……we could have won by 50…and yet we were bloody lucky to win both games and really should have lost the Sharks game.

12-0 up tonight, 18-6…cruising.

And we mentally clocked off.

Premiership teams don’t ‘clock off’.

It’s not our style, it’s the whole mental aspect of being too arrogant.

Again, if that was Saints tonight or Melb in Melb…no way we run that ball.

But the boys did the whole “go for the hero play, it’s only the warriors” stuff…and paid the ultimate price.

@innsaneink:

We dont make the semis if we play conventional footy, we cannot play like other teams, we’re not coached to…despite what Sheens says, we stop and go for quick ptb’s…we go wide before going forward

We had a lot of luck in this run…lots

we can make the semis playing the footy that we do, but we cannot win the comp playing the way we do.

and the funny thing is we all knew they were going to run it on the last….

Yeah it was really disappointing. When your leading that close to the end in a final you play field position. The very thing that makes us so dangerous, is also the thing that can, and did last night, bring us unstuck. Thats the way we play our footy.

I blame Benji more so than Farah.

The defense rushed up so Robbie passed it from dummy half after shaping to kick, Benji had every opportunity to kick but old habits don’t die, he went for the miracle play and passed it to Ellis who had no room to work with anyway.

We didn’t respect them bottom line.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.