Seriously shattered

Watching that Inu try live, I wasn’t even nervous. Was really sure it wasn’t a try or was a double movement.

Cannot believe we are out.

100 times more shattering that the Roosters game. At least we went on from that.

Season over from a game we never, ever looked like losing.

Absolutely cannot believe it. Shattered.

Agree 100 % oh well hopefully this gives them a reason to do better next year
congrats to the Wests tigers on a good year (RD18-TILL NOW) and to NZ hope Melbourne thrash you and Slater scores a hatrick

If there was 10 more mins, we’d put two more tries on them.

We are that much better than them. The shattering part is they only hit the front with a minute to go. Any other time and we’d have rounded them up.

This is the price we pay for not respecting the opposition. NO WAY we’d have run on the 5th v Saints, Brisbane, Melb or Manly with 3 mins to go.

We didn’t respect them. And we paid the ultimate price.

Not too sure about the ruling, but with the last try if Moltzen just puts a hand on Inu it is deemed a double movement i think… sad, sad times…

I dunno why Moltzen took the tackle at the end. Unbelievably dumb.

Gobsmacked, I’m just trying to comprehend how we’ll recover from this. Two finals series, three losses by the smallest of margins, pyschologically I feel it may be very hard to come back next year and take out a premiership.

Is anybody here going to watch the Grand Final? I think I’ll cry or swear if I watch it, knowing that we should have been there. 9 wins in games we never looked like losing, 1 loss in a game we dominated for the better part of an hour and we find ourselves knocked out in the semis. I can’t believe it 😢

Im speechless. I seriously cant comprehend what just happened. Feel ripped off again. Two years in a row. Just feel like crap to loose that way. This 7th beer hasnt helped ease the pain. Shit.

Posted using RoarFEED

@MacDougall:

I dunno why Moltzen took the tackle at the end. Unbelievably dumb.

I know this is a minor thing but the clocks on Channel 9 and the hooter didn’t match about 4 seconds out

@clifferdSH:

Not too sure about the ruling, but with the last try if Moltzen just puts a hand on Inu it is deemed a double movement i think… sad, sad times…

That is the problem with the rules in NRL there are too many grey areas And you never know what the Video referee will rule Happy prays the IC will simlify the game again and stop us not ever knowing how they will rule
Was I the only one who was shocked with the call of try with the Inu situation
Gee And I thought I new the rules :brick:

@necka69er:

Im speechless. I seriously cant comprehend what just happened. Feel ripped off again. Two years in a row. Just feel like crap to loose that way. This 7th beer hasnt helped ease the pain. s*.**

Posted using RoarFEED

I am going hard on a bottle of tequila. Argh, painful loss :brick:

Totally agree CBX bloody egotistic kids players like this can win you games but when it comes to consistency forget it for f…. Sake kick it on the 5th f…

Posted using RoarFEED

That 2nd half was very very ordinary indeed. The little bloke sobbed all the way home. Tiges reverted back to their old selves with dumb decisions on the 5th or woeful kick. Who thinks Marshall was injured early on and then carried it for the rest of the game ?

@Dazza-96:

Agree 100 % oh well hopefully this gives them a reason to do better next year
congrats to the Wests tigers on a good year (RD18-TILL NOW) and to NZ hope Melbourne thrash you and Slater scores a hatrick

kind of weird how we get beat and now a lot of us want melbourne to smash them (even though large portion of this forum hate melbourne), but if warriors had lost they probably would have supported us in the coming rounds.

my view is the warriors have to win the comp now so it looks like we just got beat by a really good team.

Yeah Marshall was injured in his brain typical kiwi oh yeah freak alright but you never ever will get consistency when it counts and that’s what wins grandfinals. All we could win is a touch footy comp.

Posted using RoarFEED

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.