Aaron Woods will play for Australia within 3 years

This kid has stood up in every situation he’s been put in, in the toughest position on the field for a kid.
He will be gutted by tonight like every one of us but he will come back very very strongly. This will make him.

He will be one of the props that gets remembered long after he retires.

He’s a good kid but I think Galloway will get a look in before woods does

He’s got better and better this year. Great season for the young bloke!

Can’t wait to see Woods and Keefy metres tonight They were magnificent tonight

Galloway 26years, ~100 games, 146m, 22 tackles
Woods 20 or 21 years, ~20 games, 131m, 19 tackles

Have to agree Woods was superb tonight just ahead of fulton as our best player.He and Galloway should be excellent starting props for us for many years.

I’m not sure how Adam Blair would feel about that

Got to say……if Woodsy was a Dragon or Bronco, I honestly think he’d be in te Kangaroos train on squad for certain THIS season.

I honestly think he should be in the train on squad right now.

Our future stocks look very good.
I’m glad Sheens made the right decision keeping him instead of Fifita.

Shame he will be in a team that won’t make the finals next year. We’ve had 2 good chances and blown both.

Posted using RoarFEED

Attaboy Ed, write next year off 90 minutes after we get bundled out of the finals.

Goose.

Posted using RoarFEED

@cnx_tigers:

Got to say……if Woodsy was a Dragon or Bronco, I honestly think he’d be in te Kangaroos train on squad for certain THIS season.

I honestly think he should be in the train on squad right now.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see him named. He has impressed all year for mine and stepped up to a new level time and time again. Sheens should push to get him there for the experience of being around the top props in the game.

A pack with Ellis, Blair, Galloway, Woods, Groat, BMM really excites a great balance of experience and youth. It’s going to be exciting times in the next couple of years

Did I see him play a couple of games in second row or am I imagining things? He looks more like a second-rower for my money, he has the ability to score tries and do a bit more than just run the ball uo 10. Dunno who the hell matthew bell is tbh but I’d rather see woods or fulton alongside ellis than some no-namer who barely made the grade at penrith.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.