No EXCUSES

Stop the finger pointing and blaming luis missed tackle or fultons knock on or not kicking on the last or groats ordinary forward play on the 5th that led to their first try , we just were not good enough to put away a side we should have beaten pretty easily.The season is over ,we had a great run from a side who struggled most of the year with injuries.I cant wait to have Blair in our pack and woods and groat a year older .Bring it on .

Did people not see our inability to put away sides like the eels Panthers and titans before the semis?? in all those games they let them come back, the only difference was they were crap teams. the warriors fluked it and got away with it because of us

and guess what? next year will be the exact same thing,

dropping the ball after scoring
giving away penalites late in the tackle count
running the ball on the 5th tackle with a 2 points lead with 4 to go
Learning how to grind a win out when you have a lead.

This has been going on for 5 years where not going to win a comp unless those 3 things are taken care of. and I cant see any changes next year at all much the same team much the same mentality they wil have/

I am sorry but Benji and Farah are not the greatest in the world, as much as I hate to say it watch how Lockyer and Cameron Smith will close out a game with a lead, that is why they are stil in the comp and we are not.

So Golden ,why do you bother following such a crappy ,dumb bunch of imbecilic over rated team.
Im sure Brisbane or Melbourne would welcome a bloke like you who knows it all.

does anybody want to actually debate golden instead of going to the old ‘not a true supporter’ crap?

no

because he is dead right

Agree with this thread. They just don’t have the killer instinct. Ironically like balmain of 89 and wests of 78.

Posted using RoarFEED

Golden is the only one talking the truth. So stop your oh there’s always next year or go follow another team far out haven’t you guys had enough
Of this inconsistency when it counts.

Posted using RoarFEED

All I want is referees to get the decisions right more often that not
I reckon they screwed up at least 75% of the 50/50 calls (for both sides )
Doesn’t it concern people that when we have supposedly 2 of the best 4 referees in the comp they can still make so many mistakes Our game can’t go forward until our referees improve
If this is making excuses I am making excuses
As for our team we were found out with the speed of the play the ball and being attacked down the centre of the ruck in the 2nd half Exactly how the Sharks played us and created major havoc

@1/4 chicken:

So Golden ,why do you bother following such a crappy ,dumb bunch of imbecilic over rated team.

yeah yeah yeah I get it. I will support 15 other teams now, I aint a real fan unless I say that the tigers are the greatest of all time and the other teams suck

I cant see the point in bagging them out.Golden has been cheering for 9 weeks.Where is his post before the game saying we would lose the game by two points .Whats done is done and will be Sundays fish and chip paper…Now if he Posted some valid reasons id happily debate him on them.Golden is renowned for coming in for the whinge after a loss.

refs were awful tonight but to be fair probably more in our favour

actually I said we would win by 30…… ooooops for being positive haha! I must be a real fan then sorry for whinging that my team were just beaten in the last few mins from a game that they dominated in sudden death

If I wasn’t a real fan I would be over it by now and say oh well 2012 we wil be back. and just push it aside

@WestsSupporter:

refs were awful tonight but to be fair probably more in our favour

Don’t disagree at all But it still shouldn’t happen

it is simple things went out way first half, they then had to rig the game and give the penalties to the warriors in the 2nd half, I remmeber thinking at halftime 18-6 wasn’t enough because the refs always turn it to the other team… the games are rigged in that way.

@Golden:

@1/4 chicken:

yeah yeah yeah I get it. I will support 15 other teams now, I aint a real fan unless I say that the tigers are the greatest of all time and the other teams suck

A bit of credit when they deserve it wouldnt go astray, but all you seem to do is lay the slipper in.

Balance….

How anyone can complain about the refs is beyond me.

In the past two months I have lost count of how many crucial decisions we’ve had go our way.

You win some and you lose some and tonight we lost.

The 1 per cent plays (like running on the 5th when you are up by 2 with 4min to go) is what kills us. Just like Benji’s kick out on the full against the Dragons last year, and Heighington not diving on the ball against the Roosters last year.

Posted using RoarFEED

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.