Sorry!

you’re an attention seeking troll. Go away

We are proud of what you boys have achieved this year 99. Is it time to reveal your true identity?

Posted using RoarFEED

Who are you 99? Weren’t you going to tell us?

Posted using RoarFEED

Can’t bloody sleep reminds me of my childhood the year 1989!

Posted using RoarFEED

you need to say more than sorry…you lost a game you should have won by 20. this could have been our year…

however, if you promise to take the title next year, all will be forgiven. ok? (unless you are going to st george or cronulla)

LOL we dont even know who this person is!

Nothing to be sorry about!

17 Guys went out there last night to play a highly physical and tense battle. The Tigers will never win every game, but history tends to show us the losses will make the bond within a football club stronger.

Congratulations to the Tigers of 2011!!!

@Tiger Watto:

Nothing to be sorry about!

17 Guys went out there last night to play a highly physical and tense battle. The Tigers will never win every game, but history tends to show us the losses will make the bond within a football club stronger.

Congratulations to the Tigers of 2011!!!

Exactly. Just wasn’t to be. After a disrupted season, i think the boys can be reasonably proud. There’s no shame in losing to that side.

P.S That is the first time i have seen the Warriors live……the beast truely is a massive man, as are a few of their forwards!

Tiger99

Who are you?

Posted using RoarFEED

sorry but cant handle an attention seeking thread just saying “sorry”, then the original poster sits back and looks at all the replies asking who he is…plz.

Thread locked, happy to open it if advised otherwise, but i think its a waste of everyones time

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.