Official nrl chokers

Are the Weststigers now the official NRL chokers…

Retarded thread. How many did they win in a row?

I dont think they are. But it will be hard to argue the point next year if we bow out again like this

We lost last year by a point to the premiers and this year by 2 after winning for 77 mins…stupid thread…

@jas83:

We lost last year by a point to the premiers and this year by 2 after winning for 77 mins…stupid thread…

I’m fairly sure that constitutes choking. But I’d rather be a winner who cokes than just generally shit like the Sharks

This choking rubbish is wearing thin.

So if you dont win the comp your a choker? please.

We havent got an organising half …yet. Lui will be but isnt quite there yet. Until that happens, losses in tight games are inevitable. We didnt choke last night, we were outplayed by a tough second half performance from a good side. Forget what happened in Brissie, they were very good last night.

umm Roosters game anyone? we lost 2 finals in consecutive yrs that we should have won, that cost us a potential GF. I can see the point Tomcat is trying to make

In fairness I think it’s just a consequence of their style of play. What we all love about the tigers is also their achilles heel. It’s great to watch and the put the best in the comp the sword but come finals time their defencive line can’t cope with the pressure of a team who’s determined to win.

I don’t even wanna have this discussion. I’m still heart broken over the loss =,( … I hate this feeling and really didn’t think I’d b feeling it this yr. I want nothing to do with the NRL for the rest of the yr

Posted using RoarFEED

If it’s any consolation we would never have beaten Melbourne anyway.

@GNR4LIFE:

umm Roosters game anyone? we lost 2 finals in consecutive yrs that we should have won, that cost us a potential GF. I can see the point Tomcat is trying to make

We didnt choke in that game either….We had them and then suffered injuries to Marshal, Ellis, Galloway + Lawrence wasnt there…they were full strength and only won due to a stupid refereeing mistake.

Once it went to OT, we were a very low chance as we had $1million sitting on the bench who couldnt come back on.

Gutted ! Devastated! Still in bed!!!

Posted using RoarFEED

@nadzy77:

Gutted ! Devastated! Still in bed!!!

Posted using RoarFEED

😆 C’mon mate…get up and go outside, it’s a beautiful day.

We’ll be back.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.