Thanks Forum Team

I know the off-season is slow on the forum so, even though this has been said many times before,I just want to say a big “Thank You” for making my footy season so much more fun. Looking forward to a bigger and better 2012 😃 :supporter:

well said… and the same from me as my first year on the forum. I dont post much but always have a read and thoroughly enjoy it.

I was driving home from the game last night thinking to myself - what am i going to do with my life over the next few weeks now!? after being so wrapped up in it all for the past few months, however, i shouldnt need to think, i have 2 kids under 2yo and three retail businesses that should be soaking up my time!

thanks to everyone on the forum, thanks to whoever runs the forum - great job, thanks to the team for a good year, thanks to Tiger99 for his inside info…

until next year!

clint

@Diver:

well said… and the same from me as my first year on the forum. I dont post much but always have a read and thoroughly enjoy it.

I was driving home from the game last night thinking to myself - what am i going to do with my life over the next few weeks now!? after being so wrapped up in it all for the past few months, however, i shouldnt need to think, i have 2 kids under 2yo and three retail businesses that should be soaking up my time!

thanks to everyone on the forum, thanks to whoever runs the forum - great job, thanks to the team for a good year, thanks to Tiger99 for his inside info…

until next year!

clint

X2 :sign:

Thanks forum team you guys do a great job. Tigers to win the lot in 2012.

Just wanted to echo the thanks already expressed here. The forum is a great place to come after a win and a great place to come an share the thoughts and feelings after a loss. Much appreciated!

Kudos. Great to be able to read and interact with people who share the same passion as me. Through the wins and the loses, the glory and the pain being able to share it with everyone makes it so much better when it’s people who feel the same.

The team behind the forum make it all happen so a big thanks to you, which reminds me that I want to make a contribution to help with the maintenance of the site. Can someone let me know how I can do this. I also encourage everyone else to do the same.

Posted using RoarFEED

To the people who run this what a great job you do, must admit i love reading the forum & see how passionate people are & i am convinced there are no more passionate supporters then Wests Tigers supporters, some of the other teams onlly have fans. To everyone all the best.

The forum stays open all year!

Quieter, yes, but there is always stuff happening :slight_smile:

Actually the forum gets pretty heated over summer….theres some very strong opinions on here about cricket lol.

Thanks all for another great year on the WTF…your efforts are appreciated.

Cheers guys. You should be proud of the forum indeed!!

Yes kudos to those involved in running the forum :slight_smile:

Touche,thankyou for a great site .If its a love job for the moderators,all the better.

its a great place to vent your spleen, diplomatically, and keep up to date.

Well done team.

Love being part of this forum, and I want to thank all of you for your discussion, laughs, tears, inside info, arguements, and friendship. It’s great to have a place like this to share with other WT fans everywhere!

Big thanks to Kul, Kaiser and willow especially for keeping it going so smoothly … I don’t do much, but appreciate all that the other mods and admin do! :slight_smile:

@Suzie-Q:

Love being part of this forum, and I want to thank all of you for your discussion, laughs, tears, inside info, arguements, and friendship. It’s great to have a place like this to share with other WT fans everywhere!

Big thanks to Kul, Kaiser and willow especially for keeping it going so smoothly … I don’t do much, but appreciate all that the other mods and admin do! :slight_smile:

Suzie Don’t sell yourself short You have helped me on a few occasions
Especially with the technical side of things 😉

Want to thank everyone involved again This forum and the people on it kept me sane during my recovery
Can only see it growing and getting more popular
The Mods and Admin do a great job
Long live the Forum

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.