Eye of the Tiger

What happened, did someone leave the tape at ANZ last week? :brick:

Such a weird feeling having the boys not run out to it at the start of the game and after half time. Perhaps the NRL were too busy organising the Haka and $10 seating for Warrior fans this week.

Thats what happens when you play at the big stadiums throughout the year….the big games at the end of the year somewhat lose thier status, theyre diluted…been a long time since semi finals felt like semi finals

What on earth was the relevance for the neil diamond song sweet caroline??

Not sure Ink, but that was another strange decision :crazy The musical director should give himself an uppercut for that one too.

Thought I was in the twilite zone

@innsaneink:

What on earth was the relevance for the neil diamond song sweet caroline??

God I HATED that :wtf

That “street” dance group was pretty crook, also.

which ever fool selected that song to be played must be an english premier league soccer import.
they play that before games and the whole crowd sings along ….“sweeeeet caroliiiiine do do dooooo…”

but this aint england. aussie crowds dont sing along to songs , we scream and shout (encouragement and abuse) at the players on the field, and chant our teams name.

thats the way it was , is and forever shall be. hopefully next time the person responsible will remember where they are and just press “play” on what ever 1980’s rock song is appropriate for the game.

Eye of the Tiger came on the car radio this morning as we were driving to Pyrmont for Breakfast. It was something we didn’t need to hear this morning, very depressing.

@AJ*:

What happened, did someone leave the tape at ANZ last week? :brick:

Such a weird feeling having the boys not run out to it at the start of the game and after half time. Perhaps the NRL were too busy organising the Haka and $10 seating for Warrior fans this week.

I was wondering that too. So much for a home game.

they should play something heavy, like metallica

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.