Dragons fans at Caxton

At the Caxton right now with the dragon army and they were chanting the warriors replay.
They really are scared of the tigers.
I’m finding it hard to choose a team to cheer for now.

Posted using RoarFEED

half of the WT first grade squad is at the Sackville in Rozelle right now

catch them while you can

Gutted. So jealous of you sydneysiders. Sometimes.

Posted using RoarFEED

@Brisbane Tiger:

At the Caxton right now with the dragon army and they were chanting the warriors replay.
They really are scared of the tigers.
I’m finding it hard to choose a team to cheer for now.

what do u expect. they are our archrivals

Don’t see it up here mate. They sure are cocky pricks. Just said to one of them your gonna get rolled today mate and he said it doesn’t matter we are the world champs ATM where are the tigers? Crying in there beds. I said your really that scared of us aye? He started the chant marshals a wanker. I left.

Posted using RoarFEED

Don’t worry BT, they’ll all be crying in their beers by the end of the night :bawling. Only 1 day between our exit and theirs and this is only because of match scheduling 😛

Dont they realise the fix is in? Locky to go out a GF winner. Even better, holding the Clive Churchill Medal.

Dragqueens don’t have a hope tonight. Their turn was arranged last year.

Geeze I’m surprised they’re not copping a hiding carrying on there like that. C’mon Broncs smash em up!!

Someone do the planet a favour and Nepalm the Caxton
Get out quick BT

@stryker:

Geeze I’m surprised they’re not copping a hiding carrying on there like that. C’mon Broncs smash em up!!

While I hate the Dragons, I could never, ever, ever go for the Donkeys.

@stryker:

Geeze I’m surprised they’re not copping a hiding carrying on there like that

im surprised i didnt when i started a new south wales chant in there one day before the wests tigers match. i was hitting those little qld flag sabove me with a wt flag. the barman didnt look impressed. i asked him how much for a bourbon & coke. he said something like “for you, $15”

@alien:

@stryker:

Geeze I’m surprised they’re not copping a hiding carrying on there like that

im surprised i didnt when i started a new south wales chant in there one day before the wests tigers match. i was hitting those little qld flag sabove me with a wt flag. the barman didnt look impressed. i asked him how much for a bourbon & coke. he said something like “for you, $15”

Some people have no sense of humour Alien :slight_smile: I hope the drags supporters are enjoying their sympathy drinks right now, they could choke on them 😉

@mikey:

@stryker:

I think I will support the Storm Only cause a future tiger is with them
Hate Manly ,Saints ,Broncos and Warriors

@happy tiger:

@mikey:

@stryker:

I think I will support the Storm Only cause a future tiger is with them
Hate Manly ,Saints ,Broncos and Warriors

Yes it’s not easy Happy to pick a team that’s left to follow. I have my tickets so I’m going to the game, I will support whoever is playing manly, if manly make it that is.

I’m supporting Lockyer….cool under pressure for the 1000th time in his career tonight…even after that massive knee to the head he took!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.