Justin Hodges Low act

Even thou its obvious his IQ must be somewhere in the 60-70 range.
Hitting Morris when he was injured showed clearly what a disgraceful human being he is.
It was a low life act on a player who was clearly in trouble.

yep you could see it coming from a mile away too. doesn’t matter how aggressive you are trying to be/are you should man up and not be a d*ck head.

disgusting act.

it might not have been against the rules, but what he did was stupid. he could see that morris was injured. all he had to do was put a hand on him and it would have been a tackle. hopefully the same thing happens to hodges next week, or just before origin next season

amazing wallpaper, alien.
Rep+++

I don’t understand why Benny creagh didn’t bash him for it. Oh that’s right he is a skirt.

Posted using RoarFEED

@Blackandwhite:

Even thou its obvious his IQ must be somewhere in the 60-70 range.
Hitting Morris when he was injured showed clearly what a disgraceful human being he is.
It was a low life act on a player who was clearly in trouble.

Agreed, it was totally unnecessary.

I liked it tbh. There was nothing stopping Morris from passing the ball and if they ha of stopped and he did pass it then it may have led to a break or a try. It’s a semi final take no prisoners.

I think it was an in the moment thing coz he did get off him right away and the way Norris kinda moved looked like he was gonna get up. Hodges didn’t wanna risk anything, I’m sure he didn’t Intentionally hit a man when he was down. Plus It seems like the dragons way of playing - faking an injury and getting the ball away to create a play lol just saying!!

Posted using RoarFEED

In the heat of the battle these things happen and if the shoe was on the other foot you can’t tell me they wouldn’t have done the same thing to Hodges.

I didnt see it cos i wasnt interested in watching the game after we loss last night, but my wife told me about it and said it was ordinary, and she’s a good judge. Hodges and Thaiday are the 2 cheap shot merchants of the NRL

hodges and thaiday cheap shots of the NRL…you are kidding right??? i think there are worse ones in this game taking cheap shots than those two…two that come to mind is hayne and stewart…

Yes Hayne and Stewart have had their moments, i agree with that. But Thaiday is a down right disgrace, third man in hitting guys when he’s unsighted……he’s done it many many times but i think he’s yet to throw a punch. He’s grub

yanno sirro i’m not even a broncos supporter so have never really taken any notice but come on this is football is it not??? hard men not little sissys fighting in a school yard…a grub maybe, but he must be doing something right otherwise he wouldn’t be playing in the top grade…lets just beg to differ on the subject of who is the biggest cheap shots in this game! :slight_smile:

Lethal, he’s a top player, no doubt. But my issue with him is when theres a fight, he runs in full pelt and shoulders guys from behind but wont stand toe to toe with them. If he did it once in the heat of the moment i can cop that, but he’s done it a number of times.

@king sirro:

I didnt see it cos i wasnt interested in watching the game after we loss last night, but my wife told me about it and said it was ordinary, and she’s a good judge. Hodges and Thaiday are the 2 cheap shot merchants of the NRL

Shoulda watched it, it was a great game and personally good for me to be able to watch a game without emotion ( though I was hoping for saints to go down)…sorta helped get over Fri nite a bit.

Hodges imo couldve gone in even harder, I dont think he gave it everything…it was ordinary but he apologised a moment later…Hodges is all bark, little bite
Rememer him posing & cocking his right to Grothe in origin? EGJ didnt wait for further invite 😆

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.